“great breakfast stuff”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 July 2014

A terrific choice for breakfast. They have good sized portions, very well made and spiced dishes that I certainly like. An alternative to cooking or eating out.

There are newer reviews for Egg Harbor Cafe

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have been here twice and loved it both times. My girlfriend lives in Lincolnshire and introduced me to this place. I went with an omelet both times and they were perfect. The service is always great and the coffee is always tasty. I had the vanilla coffee one time and it was great! The last time I was there I bought two of their mugs because I liked them so much. Def check this place out!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Not just good for breakfast. They also have great salads and sandwiches for lunch. The prices are a bit high, but not for the portions. Their Southwest Chicken Salad is great. My wife had the Tuna Salad sandwich , which came with fruit and a salad. More food then she could eat. One thing I do like with their omelets you can get egg whites at no additional cost. That is a big plus, since many charge close to $2.00 extra for egg whites.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We have been going to Egg Harbor for years. Lincolnshire, Arlington Hts, Glenview. If we are going out for breakfast or lunch we look to see if Egg Harbor is in the area. Food is always fresh and since they now have Gluten Free Pancakes which are excellent and not go on Sunday morning lines not to long. I love their Door County Chicken Salad and Tomato Soup. Service is always excellent. Our family also loves Egg Harbor.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Egg Harbor Cafe has the atmosphere and the food to brag about. The eggs benedict are always my favorite, and the freshly squeezed juice is perfect. When the weather is nice be sure to sit outside. Although the view is of the parking lot, it is a secluded area and the traffic is not an issue.
Be prepared for a long wait on weekend mornings- up to an hour in most cases. If you don't mind the wait, be patient because you will be rewarded with some of the finest breakfast and lunch fare around.