Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire
La Quinta
US$135
US$122
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront desklong periods of timestarbucks coffeebusiness triproom was cleanfirst floorhome away from homeminute driveking bedbistrolobbydecaferikaellipticalspropertysuitcaseswedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My husband and I recently spent two weeks at the Lincolnshire Courtyard. We were visiting family and friends and wanted to stay in a convenient and comfortable location. It was all that and more. The location was near restaurants and shopping and not far from the highway .It was always cleaned when we came back to the room ,no matter what time we left for the day.
We travel frequently and have stayed at 5 star hotels as well as Courtyards. The service and friendly atmosphere at the Lincolnshire Courtyard is exceptional. The 5 stars could take a few lessons from the Management here, especially the Assistant General Manager, Stephanie Portrey, who always had a smile and a friendly hello! You could tell that the employees are happy and are a great team.

Room Tip: Stay on the main floor so you do not have to deal with elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gail B
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear Gail B,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so fortunate to have leaders like Stephanie here that define what customer service really is. She is such an important asset to our hotel and we so lucky to have her. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you back!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This is a wonderful hotel with clean, comfortable rooms. But the only way to exceed my exceptations, is to excell in customer service. Give this hotel 5 Stars for customer service and credit Jackie, the front desk employee, for making that happen during my stay. She is superb at her job. I am delighted that I chose this hotel during my visit to this area.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Ron N,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have passed on your comments to Jackie as well. It is associates like Jackie that make us proud with their Spirit to Serve attitude. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

TA reviews on this property were really true ! Courtyard did not disappoint us !Was worth the price we paid.Great location...small room,but perfect for a couple.Bathrooms were bit outdated,but clean and tidy.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Pri m,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so pleased that you chose to stay with us during your visit to the Lincolnshire area. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

With my job requiring me to travel a GREAT deal, there are hotels that make you feel at home better than others. The Lincolnshire Courtyard is one of them. The team at the hotel is FANTASTIC and makes travel much less of a hassle for me. Hotel looks great, and really is my home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan M
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Dear Dan M,

Thank you for your comments. Traveling frequently can definitely be a challenge, however we are glad that we can be your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I have traveled the US for business for 10 years and have found the Lincolnshire, IL Courtyard a rare find. Why? The staff always smiles, there is no turnover of employees, and the staff makes you feel appreciated for choosing this location. I should also mention that this location became my "go-to" for this area while they were under renovation. Yes, they managed to WOW me while under renovation. Since that time, I have stayed approximately 20 more plus nights at this location within the past 4 months. You will not be disappointed in the Courtyard Marriott in Lincolnshire, IL. Great location too!

Make sure you meet Stephanie, Aaron, and Jackie. And hold on to your "travel" seat if they all happen to be working on the same night. Wonderful service and they really "get" hospitality.

Room Tip: First floor rooms seem to be in high demand. There is a reason. The lobby and restaurant are inviting and attentive to the travelers' needs.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Rod T,

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We are so pleased to have you as our guest. I have shared these remarks with the staff as well. I am so proud of our staff, as they exemplify the "Marriott Customer Way".

We look forward to seeing you!