“Great hotel! ”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great hotel! ”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Clean comfy hotel.. Very spacious rooms! Bedroom.. Living room and decent size bathroom. Food is also great and hotel is very close to all the local restaurants. Friendly staff

Highly recommended for the business travelers!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Megatron08,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay while on business. We hope to see you back soon.

Amie Wilkerson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for many years and the stay here is extremely warm, I feel like I am at home. The personnel always welcomes me and make you feel like you belong here and they are very supportive of all my business needs. They make me feel comfortable in my room. They even hold my bags when I am away during the weekends. I wish the personnel here could be duplicated at other Courtyards or Full Service Marriott’s. Even if you do not see something on the menu, they always try to make it the way that I like it. The personnel like Ms. Amie the General Manager and Stephanie the Assistant General Manager never forget a face or the client's needs when noted when checking in with other guests. Just to mention a few of the amazing staff would be Aaron, Alejandra, Victor, Ivana and Samantha. Mike their Chief Engineer has always taken care of any of my requests over the years. We have been bringing our Sales Team for training here - they love it and even come here when we have other options. Since I travel so much I like to have a certain type of comfort zone. They sure know how to accommodate their guests. I am confident that on one of many other guests can feel very at home and fulfilled for the services that they render for their guests.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JRS_John
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear JRS_John,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Whe are honored to be your home away from home. The 'Shire Staff' always looks forward to seeing you. As for the kind comments made about our staff, I know that you have made their day!

Thank you so much for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you for years to come!

Sincererly,

General Manaher
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip, this is a great hotel for business travel. Rooms are updated and clean, beds are really comfortable!!! Check in was fast! You can buy some Starbucks items at the counter in the lobby in the mornings. The only breakfast is for purchase. Overall a great stay!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Sue F,

Thank you for your kind words in regards to our hotel. We are so happy to have you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to the Lincolnshire area.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

For 10 years I have stayed at the Lincolnshire Courtyard, and have returned, in part, because the Bistro service and offerings are terrific. The staff, particularly, Alejandra, are always welcoming and friendly. The food is well prepared and delivered quickly. By the way, Alejandra makes a great latte.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Paul S,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! You have certainly made Alejandra's day with your kind words. We certainly love to see you each morning and I know she enjoys making Latte's.

We are so honored to have you as a guest for so long and look to your arrival each time.
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I am in the Lincolnshire area quite a lot - a few days every week - and I often stay at the Courtyard. The service is excellent, the staff is friendly, and I love the Bistro - great breakfast, Starbucks coffee, and good adult beverages. Aaron and Lizmarie prepare an excellent midnight snack! Plus it's close to a bunch of good restaurants, and an easy shot to the office where I work when in the area.

Room Tip: First level courtyard rooms have an outdoor patio ...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Chuck607,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I know that you have made Aaron and LizMarie's day. The Courtyard Crew truly enjoys making our guests happy. We live and breath the Spirit to Serve culture that Marriott started over 75 years ago.

We appreciate your loyalty and look foward to seeing you return.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We enjoyed staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire. The staff was generally friendly and very attentive to us. We utilized their shuttle service a lot and they accommodated our needs in many areas. It was a very enjoyable stay for a young couple with a young baby.

Room Tip: The inner rooms (closest to the courtyard) on the ground floor have back glass sliding doors that op...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear GladmanT,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again when visiting the Lincolnshire area.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Bistro service at this location is great. The food is freshly prepared in front of you. More than the food the friendly atmosphere created by "Sheldon" (Aaron) and Lizmarie help make this hotel a welcome retreat when I'm away from home.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear John M,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback on TripAdvisor! We are honored to be your home away from home. Our very own "Sheldon" and Liz Marie are such great assets to our team. We hope to see you back soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnshire
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
SpringHill Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire
Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bannockburn-Deerfield
Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills

Been to Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!