* immaculate, comfortable rooms (we stayed in a two-double standard room, 1st floor)
* beautiful, well maintained grounds
* walking distance to restaurants and shopping
* friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable staff
* ample typical Hampton Inn breakfast
* long pool hours
* well maintained pool/hot tub area
* comfortable beds
* plenty of towels and toiletries for all four of us
* free wifi
* small but adequate exercise room adjacent to pool w/view of pool
* free business area with computers/internet access
* in contrast with other reviewers, we found the hallways and rooms to be quiet despite the fact that there were two weddings that weekend
* GREAT value for the money!!
* The drains in both the sink & tub were slow. We only stayed one night so we didn't bother mentioning it.
Overall, we loved staying here. We could have stayed at a hotel closer to the Fort 2 Base race start, but will definitely return to this hotel for next year's race. It was worth the 20 minute drive to the race start. We had a great time - what a beautiful place! Thanks, Hampton Inn Lincolnshire!! :^)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago Lincolnshire Hotel Lincolnshire
- Hampton Inn Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Hampton Inn