“Went from WORST to the best........”

Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

My first night there was horrible. The cable didnt work. The heat didnt work. My wife and I were placed in the back of the hotel next to a utility closet, storage room, and the elevator was all the way at the end of the hallway. No one cared they told us it was nothing they could do and that we had to stay there in that room or pay extra for another room.

We got married November 9th 2013. Our stay there was heart broken that was our first place of our honeymoon. the turning point was Courtney we let her know our problem she preceded to give us the best service ever I wasn't upset anymore she really genuinely cared that we weren't having a good time she made sure that our first date of marriage was great we didn't have much but she made us feel like we had everything. That guy that worked the night of November 8th really needs to learn customer service skills.

Big shout out to COURTNEY we will never forget you. Thank you thank you thank you! ! I I think I told her that 1 million times.

• Stayed: November 2013
Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Weezyf822,

We are thrilled to hear that you and your wife ended up enjoying your stay at Hampton Inn and Suites! It is always nice to hear that our staff provided a positive experience for our guests' stay - I will be sure to let Courtney know how much she helped you. At the same time, we would like to apologize for the troubles you encountered with your room and staff on your first night. Our goal is to make sure each guest has a fully enjoyable stay, so we will be sure to look into the issues you presented.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We stayed at the Lincolnshire Hampton Inn for a family visit and had a thoroughly enjoyable time! The facility itself was immaculate and the staff were friendly, helpful, and knowledgable about the area's amenities. Loved being next to the City Park development with its many choices of dining and entertainment establishments. And you can't beat those awesome Hampton Beds!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Michelle B,

It is great that you had such a wonderful time at our hotel! We are so glad you and your family could take advantage of the surrounding restaurants and entertainment. We are also pleased to hear that you found our hotel staff to be friendly and attentive and our beds to be comfortable.

Can't wait to see you next time you're in Lincolnshire!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Everything about the Hotel was exelant. The location fwas very good re trains etc. Very well organised breakfast and the staff could not do enough for you. The room was spacious and clean. Only negative is that there was not a safe in the room but at reception.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is our favorite Hampton Inn. We have had a small family reunion here and everyone was pleased with their accommodations. The front staff are friendly and helpful. We like how clean everything is. For instance, no matter what time you are in the lobby someone is cleaning or shampooing something. One of my big gripes about hotels lately is how they are limiting the number of towels they give you to one per person per day. Hey, I'm as "green" as the next person but if I want an evening and morning shower I do not want to use a damp towel! This Hampton has plenty of fresh linens.
The property is next to two outstanding restaurants, a movie theater with an IMAX screen and across the street is a mini golf course. Even the traffic is not too awful.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PatriciaAnneT
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I needed a place where I could comfortably spend a lot of time in the room between meetings and this Hampton was in a perfect location. I splurged on a suite with full kitchen so I could make my own food and have more room to work. It was exceptional. Very clean, very quiet, spacious, calm earth tones decor and a bed that was almost more comfortable than my bed at home. And the desk staff was warm, welcoming and extremely helpful when I needed advice in navigating around the area. I would stay here again any time and hope to find a reason to return.

Room Tip: The corner suite at the end of the hall was isolated from elevators, ice machine and hallway noise a...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I needed a place where I could spend a lot of comfortable time in my room in between some meetings and this hotel surpassed my hopes. Very clean, large, well-appointed room (I took a suite so I could eat in). No noise from above or below and even the hall sounds vanished inside the bedroom. Everything worked well and the bed was almost better than my bed at home. I was in two different suites on back-to-back weekends and loved my stay both times. I'd also like to thank the desk staff for their exceptionally welcoming help in answering some questions and helping me navigate in an area I was not familiar with. A memorable stay for all the right reasons.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Lynn M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback about your stay at Hampton inn & Suites! We are happy to hear that you liked our rooms and beds--so much so that you found the bed to be almost superior to your one at home! It is great that our desk staff was very welcoming and able to help you navigate Lincolnshire.

Once again, thank you for your stay - we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Great hotel with nice clean rooms. My daughter wanted to celebrate her birthday at a hotel. She wanted to swim at a pool and since it was October all the pools were already closed. She got her wish and was able to swim late into the night and then wake up in the morning to do it again. The kids also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. The breakfast area was very clean and organized with plenty of space to sit. You can tell the hotel has been updated and it has a contemporary design. The hotel is also in a great location. It's walking distance from a nice shopping plaza and restaurants. The staff and manager Francisco were very friendly. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaime L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnshire
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire
SpringHill Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Embassy Suites North Shore / Deerfield
Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire
Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire
Hilton Garden Inn Lake Forest Mettawa

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!