“Excellent business stay”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Israel
“Excellent business stay”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I arrived to the Hampton Inn for 3 nights as part of a business trip. At first glance the place looks really great: good area, nice surrounding, great near by restaurants...
The lobby looks great and is very nice to stay in.
When I approached the reception I noticed that I've made a mistake and ordered the room for the next night! The person at the reception was really nice and in no time fixed the problem and reserved a different room for me.

Overall - the room was great, very clean and comfortable.
I highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Srabi
Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Srabi,

We are so glad that you had a positive experience with us. It's great that you had a chance to explore the nearby area and that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. We are happy that our front desk staff was able to assist you.

Thanks for the recommendation and we hope to see you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I'm a frequent traveler to the Lincolnshire area, and used to stay at this hotel. The last few visits were pretty disastrous - many problems with the A/C. On one night, I changed rooms 4 times before I got a room where the A/C worked, and didn't sound like a train. The staff was great about it, they even put me in a suite to compensate ... and then the maintenance guy had to come and put a new A/C unit in the suite! I haven't been back since that trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Though we are glad we were able to locate you, we apologize for the quality of services you received during your recent stay. We have reported the malfunctioning air conditioning units in your guest suites to our maintenance team. We will resolve the issue and hope you will consider staying with us at again the next time you return to the area.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Bed was very comfortable and breakfast was very good. Service was excellent. Although I reserved for a suit one month in advance, when I arrived they told me it is not available. I was very surprised. King size bed was not available.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Bijan K,

Thank you for your positive review. We are thrilled that you liked our beds and breakfast and that our staff was accommodating during your stay. We hope to see you again!
New Egypt, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Had the chance to stay at this property along with about 20 colleagues from work. The entire staff was friendly and quite accommodating. The rooms were modern, and super clean. There are numerous restaurant choices within walking distance, so if you have a good variety of dining options. The free breakfast was quite good, and there was ample, and comfortable seating in the courtyard. I arrived early on Sunday, and the desk person was able to give me an early check in so I could enjoy my day.

If you are in the Lincolnshire area, and need accommodations, I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn and Suites!

2 Thank Bill N
Dear Bill N,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We are glad to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful during your stay and that you liked our clean, modern rooms. It's great you had a chance to explore the nearby restaurants and our complimentary breakfast.

We hope to see you again soon!
Menomonee Falls, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The suite I stayed in was very roomy and reasonably priced. Breakfast was much better than most in-hotel breakfasts, and having great restaurants like Big Bowl and Wildfire next door is very convenient. The Fitness Center and pool are well maintained and just what I needed. I have stayed here a number of times and will stay again!

1 Thank Faye B
Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Faye B,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you liked our rooms, fitness room and breakfast. It is also great you had a chance to dine in some of the nearby restaurants.

We are looking forward to seeing you again!
Lincolnshire, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great hotel with great location. Free breakfast with lots of choices, free wi-fi and 24/7 free tea/coffee. Fitness center + pool provide good relaxation at the end of a tiring day. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Large suits, almost like mini-apartments. Walking distance to restaurants at Linconshire Commons. Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Evren A
Dear Evren A,

Thank you for your positive review and stay. We are glad that you liked our breakfast, fitness center, pool and location. It is also wonderful that our staff was able to assist you during your stay.

We can't wait to see you soon!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 4 May 2014

As I travel domestically and internationally, there are surprises inevitably. As a business person, I'd like to reduce these surprises as much as possible to be efficient and productive. The Hampton Inn is a good value. More importantly, it is something I can count on time after time. I know what to expect--the room, amenities, breakfast, laundry facility, and friendly staff. I get to relax knowing all will be okay at the Hampton Inn.

Dear Torakuwa,

We are happy to hear that you had a nice stay, and we are so glad that you feel confident in our consistency. It's great that you liked our rooms, breakfast, laundry and staff.

We are looking forward to your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnshire
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire
Embassy Suites North Shore / Deerfield
SpringHill Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Hilton Garden Inn Lake Forest Mettawa
Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire
Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!