“Top Notch Hampton Inn”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Waterloo, United States
“Top Notch Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Great value, great location, courteous staff. These folks will treat you right. We will use this hotel again and again! Try them for yourself! You will not be disappointed! thanks Hampton Inn for your great service!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Phill G
Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Phill G,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay. We are glad to hear our staff was helpful to you and that you enjoyed our location.

Thanks again for the recommendation, and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
North Royalton, Ohio
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed here while looking for an apt for my daughter in the nearby area. A1 customer service right from the beginning. Jerry was extremely courteous & pleasant to deal with. Needed to get some paperwork faxed to a realtor & the front desk took care of that immediately for us. We were stressed about finding a place in the 2 days we were there & one of the gentlemen at the front desk made several suggestions. As a last minute try we looked into one of his suggestions & ended up renting from one of the properties that he suggested! Was an excellent suggestion & now she is looking forward to moving from Cleveland! Breakfast was amazing - lots of choices & always kept full. Room super clean & comfy. Would stay again for sure!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Debbie0605
Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Debbie0605,

Thank you for you positive review. We are thrilled to hear our staff provided you with great service; we will be sure to let Jerry know in particular. It's also wonderful that you enjoyed our breakfast and rooms.

We hope to see you again soon!
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Most of my travel stays are at Hampton Inns, so I have a good basis for comparison. The first thing we noticed was no cookies upon arrival. Not a big deal, but that should have been an indicator of what was to follow. The A/C unit was incredibly noisy. It woke me up every time it cycled on. The bathroom door was warped and wouldn't shut entirely. The staff couldn't offer any suggestions of things to do in the area. They couldn't even give accurate directions to Chicago (only 30 miles away). Breakfast was adequate, but much less variety (and not quite the quality) as other Hampton Inns. Also no USA Today. On the plus side, their pillows were the most comfortable I've encountered in my travels. As far as Hampton Inns go, this one was very disappointing.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank tourist-du-jour
Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear tourist-du-jour,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely apologize you did not receive the quality of service and amenities that you've come to expect from us. We've addressed these issues with our staff so that we can improve the level of service we offer. Your comments regarding our breakfast offerings are welcome as we are constantly working to update those. Thank you!
Israel
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I arrived to the Hampton Inn for 3 nights as part of a business trip. At first glance the place looks really great: good area, nice surrounding, great near by restaurants...
The lobby looks great and is very nice to stay in.
When I approached the reception I noticed that I've made a mistake and ordered the room for the next night! The person at the reception was really nice and in no time fixed the problem and reserved a different room for me.

Overall - the room was great, very clean and comfortable.
I highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Srabi
Dear Srabi,

We are so glad that you had a positive experience with us. It's great that you had a chance to explore the nearby area and that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. We are happy that our front desk staff was able to assist you.

Thanks for the recommendation and we hope to see you again!
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I'm a frequent traveler to the Lincolnshire area, and used to stay at this hotel. The last few visits were pretty disastrous - many problems with the A/C. On one night, I changed rooms 4 times before I got a room where the A/C worked, and didn't sound like a train. The staff was great about it, they even put me in a suite to compensate ... and then the maintenance guy had to come and put a new A/C unit in the suite! I haven't been back since that trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Though we are glad we were able to locate you, we apologize for the quality of services you received during your recent stay. We have reported the malfunctioning air conditioning units in your guest suites to our maintenance team. We will resolve the issue and hope you will consider staying with us at again the next time you return to the area.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Bed was very comfortable and breakfast was very good. Service was excellent. Although I reserved for a suit one month in advance, when I arrived they told me it is not available. I was very surprised. King size bed was not available.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Bijan K,

Thank you for your positive review. We are thrilled that you liked our beds and breakfast and that our staff was accommodating during your stay. We hope to see you again!
New Egypt, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Had the chance to stay at this property along with about 20 colleagues from work. The entire staff was friendly and quite accommodating. The rooms were modern, and super clean. There are numerous restaurant choices within walking distance, so if you have a good variety of dining options. The free breakfast was quite good, and there was ample, and comfortable seating in the courtyard. I arrived early on Sunday, and the desk person was able to give me an early check in so I could enjoy my day.

If you are in the Lincolnshire area, and need accommodations, I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn and Suites!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Bill N
Dear Bill N,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We are glad to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful during your stay and that you liked our clean, modern rooms. It's great you had a chance to explore the nearby restaurants and our complimentary breakfast.

We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnshire
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire
Embassy Suites North Shore / Deerfield
SpringHill Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Hilton Garden Inn Lake Forest Mettawa
Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bannockburn-Deerfield

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!