We stayed here for a wedding and were satisfied.
The Hampton Inn is a good hotel, provides clean rooms with a comfortable bed and friendly service. It's a 3.5 moon hotel for me, but I'll give it 4 as it seems better than an "average" 3* hotel, albeit not quite the "very good" that 4 moons represent.
Overall it's a good value option for the area. Fun attractions (cinema and awesome mini golf course) are within walking distance, as is the Wildfire restaurant (really yummy!).
There are a few things that we'd like to see them change over time:
- Improve noise insulation. When people talk outside the door, you can hear them quite loudly. The same holds true for people showering/flushing in the room above you, as you can hear the water going through the pipes.
- Provide shower gel rather than a soap bar
- Improve suction of the vent in the bathroom; it can get foggy if you shower in warm water for a long time
- Make the rooms brighter! The furniture is very dark and there are too few lights inside the room
- Don't close the breakfast room at 9:59am on weekend days already; and if you do, at least allow easy access to water refills for those having breakfast between 9:50-10:10am.
If we're back in Lincolnshire, we'd consider staying here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago Lincolnshire Hotel Lincolnshire
- Hampton Inn Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Hampton Inn