“Great Place and Very Convenient!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The Hampton Inn is in a great location. There are several restaurants, stores and bars within walking distance of the hotel. The rooms are large and very clean and service was excellent. I was checked in and in my room within 5 minutes of arriving at the hotel. The hotel shuttle taking us to our corporate office was always on time and the driver was always courteous. The only suggestions I would make to the hotel is to add refrigerators to all rooms as well as making the entrance doors automatic. They are hard to open when your hands are full with luggage. Other than that, I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lea R
Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Lea R,

Thank you for your stay and review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our fun location and found our rooms to be large and clean. We are also glad that check-in was fast and smooth and that the shuttle service was to your liking.

We hope you stay with us again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I normally don't take the time to write reviews but when a service provider does a great job I had to offer prospective customers some insight. The hotel staff was exceptional, handling every request promptly and proactively anticipating needs. The rooms were great (quiet, condition, spacious, clean). Amenities including breakfast, sitting areas, shuttle service, hospitality room and wifi were all great too.

The sales manager undersold and over-delivered. We could not have been happier. I would recommend this hotel without any reservation whatsoever.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, but I would try to avoid any located next to hospitality rooms. The King or Do...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike_G_B1956

Dear Mike_G_B1956,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with our friendly and helpful staff and that you found your rooms to be quiet, spacious and clean. It's wonderful you had a chance to enjoy our breakfast and hotel amenities.

Thank you again for your recommendation, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This Hampton is conveniently located, there are a lot of good restaurants and places to grab a drink in the area. The rooms are clean and staff is extremely friendly. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in the Lincolnshire area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ryan S

Dear Ryan S,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay. We are happy to hear that you liked our location and local attractions. It's also great that you found our rooms to be clean and our staff to be helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Hampton in was selected by the bride's parents to host the out-of-town guests coming in from all over the country for this special occasion. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. This attributed to the fun and happiness of the celebration.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Mary Ann R

Dear Mary Ann R,

Thank you for your stay and review. Congratulations on the wonderful occasion, and we are thrilled we were able to make your weekend easy and enjoyable. It's great our staff was welcoming and attentive to you during your stay.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

It's a typical Hampton - clean rooms, palatable breakfast, decent staff. Right up until they claimed some of their rooms got flooded. They cancelled my future reservations; my calls to the manager went unanswered, and I was left hanging without a place to stay. I did get a nice form letter telling me of the other (non-Hilton) places that *might* be available the week from which I was cancelled. When I compare my original positive impression (heck, it's just a Hampton) to the impression I got when the manager wouldn't return my call..well, I'd probably stay someplace else. Fortunately I was able to get a room at the Embassy Suites down the road, and I have subsequently switched all of my future reservations to the Embassy. I should have noticed the little issues - sinks that wouldn't drain, poorly designed suites - but until I was treated poorly, I just let them go.

Room Tip: The higher your room number, the farther you are from the elevator. But - if you get a room at the e...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Curt A, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear GRapFlyer,

My name is Curt Asmussen and I am the General Manager of the hotel. I am sincerely sorry to hear about the poor experience you incurred with our property. I apologize for the issue at our hotel that resulted in us having to contact you to change your reservation and assist in relocating you to another property. I am unsure what manager at our hotel you left messages for that did not return your call so I would like the opportunity to talk with you directly to address these issues and concerns. Feel free to contact me any time on my direct line, 847-415-5160. Again, you have my sincere apologies and I look forward to the opportunity of speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This Hampton Inn was very reasonably priced, had comfy, complete suites with great beds, and a fabulous complimentary breakfast offering. We especially liked that Wildfire restaurant was immediately next door, walkable..and a Regal movie theater was behind the hotel. We would stay here again! Great place fora mini vac~getaway weekend. Only reason not rated excellent was no outdoor pool.. but there are not many of those in Illinois with it's minimal summer weather..They do have an indoor pool though!

Room Tip: Stayed here twice.. both times room was great! Complete little kitchen and a tv in both bedroom and...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam8387
Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Pam8387,

Thank you for your stay and review. We are so happy to hear that you found our rooms and beds to be comfortable and our breakfast to be delicious. It's great you had time to explore our exciting location and enjoy nearby restaurants.

We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Traveling with our elementary-school aged granddaughter to Chicago area. Hotel is in a nice location although it is in the suburbs. We got a one-room suite which suited our purposes nicely. Accommodations were fine. Granddaughter loved the pool and the miniature golf course across the street. Breakfast offerings were much better than those we have encountered in our last few stays at Hampton Inns in FL. We like this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank RHG0165
Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear brglaser97,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations and nearby attractions. It's also great you had a chance to grab our complimentary breakfast.

We hope to see you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnshire
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire
SpringHill Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire
Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire
Embassy Suites North Shore / Deerfield
Hilton Garden Inn Lake Forest Mettawa

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!