“Excellent Mexican”

Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Lisle
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2009

Excellent Mexican in a small western suburb. The steak burritos are teriffic as is the salsa. The service is very good; waitstaff also very good. It's busy on Saturday nights but still possible to get a table. Margaritas are fantastic!

There are newer reviews for Yerbabuena

Reviewed 30 September 2008

It's kind of in a hole in the wall location off of Main in Lisle, but don't let that deter you. It had, quite simply, the best "mexican" food I have ever had in my entire life. I am now spoiled forever.

I absolutely love their salsa. <3 While the restaurant is kind of small, I haven't seemed to have problems getting in to eat, my family and I go whenever I come back home to visit.

The menu HUGE and has tons of options and combos to try, I really like the Tampiquena meal as well as a Mango Chipotle Salmon. Delicious!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 8 February 2008

Authentic Mexican food. When I need a Mexican fix, I will not hesitate to head to Lisle.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook