“Nice place”

Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
“Nice place”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Room was big and very clean with a nice suite atmosphere. Front desk staff was minimal with long lines! Bed was comfortable. Three elevators does not seem enough for this large of a hotel. You will be waiting awhile.

• Stayed September 2013
Amica B, Guest Services at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay with us. We are glad you found the rooms to be spacious with comfortable beds but we are sorry for the long lines you experienced at the front desk. Your feedback is very valuable for us in order for us to continue to improve. Please be assured that we have taken action to ensure that this does not happen again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Typical high quality Hyatt propery overall. We had two rooms for one night for 4 people. Very clean with comfortable King size beds. Large rooms. There were a few minor issues. The sofa beds were not the greatest. If you really want to sleep well don't plan on using one here. Also one of our rooms was on the corner of the building that was point next to the expressway. No complaints since we had a discount for this stay but I wouldn't have been too happy paying full price for that corner of the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Amica B, Guest Services at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this review, 30 November 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your stay with us. Your additional tips will help us improve our guests’ experiences. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Brighton, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Business stay, brought wife so she could go shopping. Parking is convenient and ample, but to get to shopping areas it takes the busy freeway - complicated if unfamiliar with Chicago-land. Room was on freeway side but still quiet. Nice room and amenities with separate area for desk, sofa, side chairs. Elevators seemed insufficient for hotel size, slow. Check-in seemed so far from the front door I thought I'd get lost. Lounge is between front door and check-in/elevators and is rather large, though bar area seemed a little small. All-in-all it was a nice place but for the money I would have preferred staying somewhere else.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
suburbs of Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I stayed here this past weekend for a wedding that was held at the Morton Arboretum. I would say over all, the hotel is a bit over priced for what they offer, but for the convenience of the area is what you are paying for.

Pro's - The restaurant downstairs had a great breakfast. Elevators are fast, firm beds, Nice light blocking drapes.Very close to the Morton Arboretum, and the I-88 expressway. Nice big TV and desk area for working. Option for conjoined rooms. Separate bath/toilet from the sink, great for our group getting ready for a wedding. Lots of drawer space for belongings.

Con's - Checking in was difficult because the person who booked our block of rooms was late due to a delayed flight. The hotel staff gave us a hard time about the person who booked the rooms, "giving away rooms to others". Though she wasn't giving anything away, she booked all the rooms for our group at one time, so we had to call her (thankfully her flight had landed) So we could get her on the phone to be allowed to check in, even though we had the confirmation we had in hand, had all the information. The staff was so hung up on that, we never got any information on where the elevator was, if there was a shuttle to the wedding we were attending, breakfast time, where the pool was. It was like pulling teeth to get this info out of them.

The suite rooms are tiny. It's no bigger than a normal room, just laid out different. For having 4 people in our room, (noted on the reservation) we only had 2 sets of towels and glasses. For an extended stay this room would not have been big enough. Beds are very firm, but pillows are paper thin, even with two pillows it felt like I had nothing under my head. Rooms have thin walls, we could hear the screaming shrieking child in the room next to us at 1:00 am, it sounded like they were in our room it was so loud. Even on the 12th floor traffic from the highway is loud. Complementary Wi-fi that was on our confirmation was saying a fee was to be paid, we skipped and used our own hotspot. The closet in the bathroom was awkward, and in the way.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the highway side.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad you found the guest room and breakfast enjoyable but we are sorry to hear about the other issues you had while staying with us. Your feedback allows us to correct any issues that you encountered. We are working on resolving the issues with internet and we have taken measures to see that the type of situation you encountered at the front desk does not occur again. Thanks again for your feedback!
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Stayed here two nights on a business trip. I was please iwth my stay at the Hyatt. My room was on second floor (I had requested a lower-level room) and had two doubles. The room was quite large with a separate area with desk and sofa/chairs and then the bedroom. I was on the side opposite the freeway so it was nice and quiet. It had nice large TV and the bathroom had a very nice sink/vanity area with lots of countertop space. I had plenty of towels and the toiletries were nice. Only complaint with the room was that the bed was too soft for me, but others may like soft beds. Breakfast buffet was good, but I wouldn't have payed full price for it (~$15). I was lucky in that I got a substantial corporate discount since my company has employees frequently stay at the hotel. Only issue I had was at checkout my bill included a charge for a movie which I had not purchased. The receptionist was very nice and promptly removed that charge from my bill. Overall I was very pleased with my stay and would stay here again next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are much quieter.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Booked through Hotels.com for a 1-night business trip. The hotel rates as about a 3.5-star hotel - basic breakfast/lunch restaurant on-site and a 'lounge' which is your standard hotel lobby makeshift. The large-ish property is conveniently located to the Western Suburbs (as I was driving back-and-forth between Naperville, Lisle, Downer's Grove, and Clarendon Hills - all within 15 minutes, and only 30 mins to the airport).

Room was very spacious and comfortable, well-cleaned, very comfortable bed. No complaints - good business hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Amica B, Guest Services at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Florida
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This hotel is close to everything! The Hyatt does not disappoint here. I stayed more than 3 nights (5) and was given 30% off. The room was already lower than what I expected from a Hyatt. The rooms are clean. Beds are comfortable. Enough channels for TV viewing. There is a pool on site (Heated) and a restaurant and bar in the lounge lobby. The staff here is so friendly. They go beyond what they need to, to make your stay better, I highly recommend this hotel!!

Room Tip: Rooms that are not on the freeway side are quieter.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
It's so great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you very much for all your business!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
#7 of 18 in Naperville
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lisle
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove

Been to Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville? Share your experiences!