“ok hotel”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
Joplin, Missouri
“ok hotel”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times and usually have been disappointed but it is inexpensive and sometimes I need the points and stays so I stay here. There are other Hyatts in the area that treat their top tier a lot better.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Minnesota
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I liked this hotel. The room looked like it had been recently renovated with a nice separation between the bed and couch. The staff was nice. Per my room rate the breakfast was only $5 - it's a full buffet and was tasty. I did order room service and the prices were quite high. There was not a safe in the room nor was it walking distance to restaurants which are the only reasons I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great for leisure or business. I stayed here a few nights on business and it was ideal. Right off the freeway and plenty if restaurants nearby. Hotel restaurant served good quality food Nd the bar was fully stocked. Parking was ample and the staff warm and inviting. The room was large and very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. One thing I loved was the water pressure... Outstanding pressure for the shower. I will stay here again for sure.

Minnesota
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights while being a guest chef at the Morton Arboretum. The location was great for this situation. The hotel is well krpt. The room was a spacious King suite with desk, sitting area and comfy bed. The walls are thin! One night I had the plesure of listing to a family argue all night and another I had to listen to a lady moan excessively for about 15 minutes, and it wasnt cause she was in pain....

I got takeout one night and the place didnt give me silverware. I went down to the bar, picked up some beers and got silverware fir my dinner. Nice bartender.

Room service food was good. Dinner was hot. Caesar salad needs better dressing.

Overall, nice stay at this hotel

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on business and loved it! The room was very nice. Clean with tons of space. I enjoyed having a separate seating area. Wifi and breakfast was included with my room. Breakfast was good-nice variety. Would definitely stay here again!

Lynchburg
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Clean, friendly, modern hotel with professional, courteous staff. We had to stay there because our flight was cancelled out of O'Hare. We checked in very late and the front desk receptionist gave us a free breakfast when she found out about our flight being cancelled. What an exceptionally nice gesture! And the breakfast was excellent.
They would have received an excellent rating but the reservations folks sort of botched our first attempt at a reservation and we had to call back and go through the process again.
We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our family stayed at this hotel for 2 nights recently. I was very disappointed in the room size. The two double beds were extremely small and the room was overall very cramped. To top it off, it wasn't very clean either.
While swimming there one day, there were no towels. I went to the front desk requested more and they said housekeeping would be bringing them. A half-hour later there were still no towels and I went back to the desk. I was treated very rudely, like I was an inconvenience to them.
Definitely would not stay at this location again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank FamilyOf4inIllinois

Travellers are raving about these Lisle hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre
Chicago Marriott Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
#7 of 18 in Naperville
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lisle

Been to Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville? Share your experiences!