“Awesome Customer Service”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
A TripAdvisor Member
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel during the "Arctic Vortex" and my presenations never showed up. The A/V department set me up to show the presentation on a Plasma TV, and when my presentations showed up after my departure, the bellman drove them to my customer. Awesome staff, great restaurant and extremely clean. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Excellent hotel with a professional staff. All services here are the best from check-in to the check-out. Restaurant is an upscale dining experience with good service, great food, and a very clean and presentable atmosphere. The bar is warm and friendly. The bartenders are quick, efficient, and friendly. Jose, at the bar, is excellent and a compliment to the hotel. Friendly people and the best of the industry !!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The staff at this Hilton were extremely helpful and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and easy. The room was very clean and well furnished. The bed was very comfortable. We will definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

My family & I stayed at the Hilton Lisle/Naperville for the duration of Christmas & new year, whilst we were over visiting friends for the holidays. Unfortunately I had become very ill during this visit & landed in the hospital a couple of times (flight related) & to be able to feel comfortable & safe whilst I was recuperating was very important to me being 1000's of miles away from my home in the UK. The service we received was impeccable! Staff friendliness, room cleanliness, food, everything...overall third experience was just beautiful. I am so thankful to have found a hotel where myself & my family felt at home right away. I highly recommend using this hotel for business or leisure purposes. Thank you Hilton Lisle/Naperville for an yet another amazing stay with you.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I enjoyed the Hilton Lisle/Naperville NYE package though I wish they offered an "import beer" list that was at least 5 various types of beer along with considering offering their clientele some type of "bottle service" during the NYE party or perhaps before the party as part of their "in room" service. As for the music, size of the ballrooms and etc...everything seemed to be operating and functioning properly and there were no disappointments there other then the tables were NOT marked with the #'s as written on our "check in" tickets for the party. And for the guests that smoke, they had to freeze outdoors in the designated areas and I would maybe suggest that the staff/management team consider offering some type of "heated" areas for their guests during the winter months which I truly think would earn the hotel chain even more respect.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I spent my Christmas night here since I was traveling to see family. The price was great and the hotel and the staff were great as well. The place was clean. The room was very nice. I also had brunch at the restaurant, which was definitely worth the money. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Flew into to Chicago and spent a couple days here while working in Chicago. The food was god and the room very comfortable. I will stay here again when traveling for work.The family may want more to do than I found there. I was just trying to rest between assignments.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
#10 of 18 in Naperville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville

Been to Hilton Lisle / Naperville? Share your experiences!