“Thank you Dmi and the Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Lisle Hotel

Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
Hyderabad, India
“Thank you Dmi and the Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I just wanted to say "Thank you soo much" to Dmitriy and his staff.
It was the first time that I have come to US(I'm from India) and I had to stay in Sheraton Lisle for 10 days.
Initially I was little worried because everything was new to me. But glad that I was asked to stay in this hotel and Dmi and his staff were just amazing.
I would definitely recommend this hotel because
1)Room was clean and spacious
2)Room service was great
3)People at the front desk were just amazing(Fernando,Maria,Shiva and ofcourse Dmitriy)
4)Breakfast was very good and would like to say thanks to Pete.
5)Shuttle service was good.

I'm just thinking if there are any -ve points.. but NO.. I dont think there are any.
Definitely 5/5.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Hebrew first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I had a reservation but was told that there were no rooms when I arrived pretty late at night. I guess there was some water damage due to storms in the area. At first I was really angry. I mean I had a reservation. Tony at the front desk quickly put me at ease. He went above and beyond making call after call until he found me a room at a near by hotel. He even arranged for a taxi to get me there and to my destination the next day. He took a very bad situation and turned it around! Great customer service.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dmitriy_Khimchak, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Lisle Hotel, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Dear Shane K

Thank You so much for being so understanding. We were not expecting such a heavy down pour. I am glad to hear that Tony was able to relocate you to a another local property. We always go above and beyond to satisfy our guests. Thank you again and do hope you get to see our new improvements soon to come. We are installing new lock systems,upgrading the entire property and pool renovations should be done by mid June.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Room was clean, staff friendly and breakfast was good. Was disappointed the gym was being redone since this was important to us, however we were shuttled to another hotel with a gym we could utilize. The staff went out of their way to accommodate everything a person would need.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. Our pool and fitness center should be complete come mid June. I apologize for the minor inconvenience and glad to hear we were able to accommodate you with our second option of going over to Life Fitness across the street. We hope to see you back soon to enjoy our newly renovated facility.
Springfield, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I was really worried after reading reviews. Our room on the 7th floor was very nice. Great beds! Perhaps recently remodeled? Very comfortable and clean. No foul odor as so many reviews mentioned. Location so-so. Nice wine reception in lobby for $5. Staff very accommodating. Husband enjoyed pool. Said there were a few loose tiles but mentioned it to manager and he sent someone to fix it pronto. Under new management and seems they want to provide good service. Said the lobby will be remodeled soon.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dmitriy_Khimchak, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Lisle Hotel, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Ruth G

Thank you for the great review, We're glad we exceeded your expectations.With the new renovations on the way we hope you chose our facility for all your future events.

Special Thank You from

Staff & Management.
Downers Grove, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Hosted a meeting here for one day....no sleeping rooms were reserved. Space was clean and ready upon arrival. Staff very attentive, even the ownership team introduced themselves and asked if they could be of any help. Lunch buffet was fabulous! Hotel is a bit outdated and needs to be refreshed, but all in all, a good place to host a meeting in Lisle.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

It was the right location for the right price...and the staff was very friendly no matter where I encountered them. I had no problems with the WIFI. Parking was plentiful. It was a great location as I went as far west as Aurora and Carol Stream and as far east as the Chicago lake front.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dmitriy_Khimchak, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Lisle Hotel, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Pam B

Thank You so much for the amazing review. I hope you got to visit the Chicago Premium Outlets located 10 minutes from the property.1650 Premium Outlet Blvd, Aurora, IL 60502 amazing mall. One of my favorite malls for shopping. Again if you ever need anything please see the front desk staff we are always here to assist. Happy travels and hope to see you back soon.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Housekeeping could use some work. But amazing beds and service. I arrived late and was checked into a dirty room. I went back down to the front desk and was greeted by Tony, I told him about the room being dirty and he apologized and offered to upgrade me to a suite. What a nice room, set the tone for the rest of my stay. Loved the bar and food too. Amy the bartender was so friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lisle
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
#9 of 18 in Naperville

Been to Sheraton Lisle Hotel? Share your experiences!