“Great food”
Review of El Rancherito Authentic Mxcn - CLOSED

El Rancherito Authentic Mxcn
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Great mexican food at a good price. I would go there again...

There are newer reviews for El Rancherito Authentic Mxcn

Reviewed 30 November 2011

Nothing fancy here. But the food is good. The service is friendly. And the Value is great. I eat here about once every other month.

Reviewed 9 June 2011

Being in the Midwest, we are often lacking in that extra flavor that Mexican food restaurants have in closer to the borders. I don't know, maybe it's because the cooks "gringo" it down here to help the palate. But this restaurant, and I go to many, has WONDERFUL salsa with fresh cilantro and not-canned tomato flavor salsa. That is the first impression and after that comes your meal. LOTS of cheese on anything you get that has cheese will be on your plate. The portions are very large and the service has a smile often. It has a full bar and reasonable drink prices. Atmosphere is family oriented with booths lining the walls and tables in the center. You can eat and have one marguerita as a couple and spend less than $25. It is a good belly-full and the salsa is "ta die for!" If you like Mexican, then hop over there off the Interstate. Just to the left of WalMart in the next shopping center. I am glad I discovered this place in my travels. Cool beans. :)