See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stayed here for one night and had a great experience. With a room, you get one free breakfast in the attached cafe - we ate there for breakfast as well as dinner the night before, and both were very good! One major perk of the location for us is that there is a very nice park just across the street! Took our toddler over after dinner to let him play.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food and great service. The food is the best in the area and the motel rooms are clean and very comfortable for the price. I will be coming back as much as possible with the great service and food.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017

My wife and I stayed here during a Rt 66 trip.. We were having trouble finding a vacancy in the area online because of the eclipse the next day.. We found this place by accident. Not only were we lucky enough to get a room, but we were lucky enough to find a great place. at a great price The motel is very basic with nothing fancy. But it is clean and has what you need for a good nights rest. The husband and wife that own the business are very friendly and helpful. They also own the attached cafe. Our room included one full breakfast at the cafe, which was very good. The motel is in a very safe area in a very small town. The pink elephant flea market and diner is just around the corner.. We would stay here again, and probably will!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 4everlost
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The Country Inn Motel and Cafe was one of the most enjoyable motels I stayed at while traveling Old Route 66 from California to Illinois. The room was very lovely furnished, nicer than most I stayed at during the trip. The owner made a special effort to create a lovely decorated and comfortable room, including a comfortable sitting area, flowers, and lovely artwork. The room had a nice view of the park across the road. The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean and quiet. The motel also has a wonderful restaurant, with great food and service. The family who owns the motel were very friendly, and I enjoyed visiting with them during my stay. The motel and cafe were both great value for the price.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Traveling_Char3
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here. Food was absolutely delish! Had the fried chicken. Very light and crispy. Came with a large portion of mashed potatoes and yummy gravy. The salad was good too! The burger was huge and very good. The service was excellent...probably the nicest people I've ever met!!!

Date of stay: July 2017