The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
ExtendedStay
US$90
US$119
TownePlace Suites
Comfort Suites Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
US$85
US$129
US$124
All reviewsholy mackerelheavenly bedcorner roomyorktown centerthe club loungedining optionsharry careymovie theaterrain showerseafood restaurantnice hotelparking lotstarbucks coffeefront desk staffshopping mallchicago suburbsfree parking
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is our 3rd time at this hotel, as we have a yearly convention there. It is always clean, and the staff is always helpful. We stayed on the 8th floor and our room was so warm we had turn off the heat in our room and open a window the whole time we were there, also we were right over the exhaust for the furnaces, so it was loud. Be sure and eat at the restaurant there on site, we have always gotten great food and service there.

Room Tip: do not stay on the east side
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed here on Monday 03/10 and departed on Tuesday. Everything was wonderful the lobby, guest room, and the club level on the 18th floor were all extremely clean. We visited the pool and Jacuzzi which were also nice. The highlight of my stay was JULIA. She had a long line at check in and she took her time and greeted every guest with a smile and efficient service. She made everyone feel welcome. I did have one concern and I believe that was with the Guest Services team I called down twice during my stay and both times were not pleasant interactions. One time I believe it was Jamie she proceeded to transfer me without even completing the conversation, Very Rude. Overall I would return to this hotel anytime I am back in that area. Ps the property is across the street from Target and the Mall

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here on a Friday night since it was close to a going away party we were attending. The hotel offers a free shuttle within a 5 mile radius which was great! Our shuttle driver was wonderful, very prompt and accommodating.

When we checked in, we were told no upgrades for gold status were available, which we know is never a guarantee but always a bonus if we can get it!

There was a dance competition at the hotel, so it was extremely busy and chaotic. Lots of kids running around in the lobby and hallways. The noise level late at night and in the early morning was not too bad given the number of kids. I did hear some commotion in the hallway around 7 am that woke me up. There were long waits for the elevators and when we asked to check out at 1 pm vs. noon the front desk person who answered seemed agitated and said the hotel was sold out and she would give us the 1 pm check out, but that if we could leave sooner they would prefer that. We ended up checking out at noon anyway.

Had we known that the competition was there, I think we would have stayed elsewhere. It seemed like the staff was overwhelmed, and not as accommodating and friendly as in past stays.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
WLYC, General Manager at The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Hello Melissa,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and I thank you for your continued business, we could not succeed without you.

I am sorry you had a few noise difficulties; children are not always considerate of other people who are also guests of the hotel and are not part of their group. During times when the hotel is full – it is a little difficult to extend check-out times but our associates should be courteous even during difficult circumstances or guests.

We do look forward to welcoming you back for a more relaxing stay.

Mike Feigenbaum

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the westin several times for work- good location in western suburbs and close to lots do shopping & dining options. Great rooms and always quality service. Also nice to have free parking onsite. Internet however is per charge but that's ok. For business in western suburbs you can't do much better.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This is my second time at the Westin Lombard and this time was on a snowy week-end. Front counter staff were friendly and nice. The hotel has a great multi-level parking lot accessible from the inside which is great when it is cold and snowing. Just off the highway and close to where we wanted to be, the hotel was the perfect location. We did not have the opportunity to visit the restaurants of taste the breakfast as we were guests at a wedding and were fed there most of the time. The Cordless Phone didnt work and was never replaced (seems to be a topic on other reviews as well), otherwise the rooms were clean and very nice. Will stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: T-Shaped hotel, so you could end up with a dark room as light dosent come from both sides. Also, some rooms at the lower floors are close to the roof and you end up seeing air conditioners outside the window.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family