“R U Kidding me!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Lombard, Illinois
“R U Kidding me!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my first dining experience at Firewater. Had the pulled pork sandwich with slaw and beans. The freshness and bold tastes of everything was out of this world. They use real logs to cook the meat. This is my new number one BBQ joint. And so close to my home! Woohoo.

• Visited July 2014

Winfield, Illinois
“Great Brisket and Ribs”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I asked for and received a sampler plate that had Brisket, Rib tips, Ribs, Pulled Pork, and this really tasty cut up chicken. I have to tell you it all was really good but the Brisket and Rib Tips were off the charts. I also had the beans and potato salad that were a delight too.

The meats were great and the sides as well, but the sauces they have for the meats are killer as they have sweet, spicy, and others to a mix and match to your taste buds on any given day. If you are in Lombard on Roosevelt road and want to treat yourself stop in here and enjoy!!

• Visited July 2014