“Can you be homesick for your hotel?”

SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Lombard
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Yes. Yes, you can. From the cleanliness & comfort of the room, to the wonderful breakfast that I started my day with, I was truly spoiled. To be able to grab a hot coffee or cocoa in the lobby at any time was a delight.
I "won" this property on Hotwire, and got a king-size bed, sofa, mini fridge, coffee maker, iron, and work desk. I did not use the wifi in my room but used the computer in the lobby, which worked fine. There was an extra blanket in the room but I did not need it; the heat & fan were enough.
There was plenty of space to put luggage, and the sofa was a nice alternative to sitting on your bed all the time (although the bed was comfy enough to never want to leave, especially during the snow storm on my first night). The bathroom was spacious and well-lit, with plenty of (unforgiving LOL) mirrors. I didn't need my room serviced everyday, but the housekeeper would leave a note, telling me that I could call the front desk if I changed my mind. Nice if you forgot to take down the Do Not Disturb hanger!
Lots of wonderful eateries and shopping in this area. It is a quiet area, with other hotels nearby, but I will definitely choose Stay Inn over them when in town again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Melissa S, Front Desk at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback about the Stay Inn. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our amenities. Please keep us in mind when you are back in the area.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Have stayed at this hotel many times in last several years. Since new manager (Randy Cline?) has taken over, this hotel has improved *dramatically*! The rooms are consistently clean and the bathrooms are spotless. The towels are fresh and pure white like I have not seen even in 5 star hotels. And the employees are not just courteous and professional, but also genuinely friendly. Assistant manager "Joe" is also incredibly helpful and has gone "above and beyond" to be helpful so many times I have lost count. Truly an exceptional value!

Room Tip: I have yet to stay in one that disappoints.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank James N
Melissa S, Front Desk at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Stay Inn Lombard. We appreciate your positive feedback and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I was impressed. The staff is friendly, the room, was comfortable, the breakfast was close to what you get at a Hampton Inn. I used the fitness facility both days. Convenient to my meeting site in Lombard.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Melissa S, Front Desk at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Value Guest,

We truly appreciate you reviewing our hotel. We find it very important to keep our guests satisfied and provide the best customer service. We hope you keep us in mind when you come back in the area.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I stayed at the Stay Inn last week with 2 of my granddaughters and we appreciated the cleanliness of the room, the dining area and the hallways despite the snowy, messy weather outside. Also appreciated the quiet at night so we could sleep. I have stayed at motels in the past where this was not the case and was wondering what the experience at Stay Inn would be like. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Cynthia K
Reviewed 26 December 2013

ahh what a nice room soft king bed , big soft pillows , nice big towels in the bathroom , early check in with friendly service helping us find a place to eat ...and amazing clean also very nice housekeeping better than I thought it would be ....will be back in mar. ... great staff keep up the good work . b-fest was good n hot love the waffles ....see you again soon for rest n relaxing time .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank worthmoose
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

This was probably our 5th or 6th stay over the last 3 years at the Stay Inn Lombard, IL. This is our go-to hotel for IL. This hotel is in such a great central location close to Chicago without Chicago hotel prices AND easy on/off I-355 for easy fast travel to southern suburbs. This hotel ALWAYS offers great prices and are very flexible at offering even cheeper rates if you are staying longer than just a few nights. This hotel is consistent in it's cleanliness both in rooms, lobby and breakfast area. Love the fact that they have a kitchen person who stands near the breakfast buffet to quickly restock items in their hot buffet which is always quite good. Also love the fact that the kitchen person keeps an eye out and STOPS those rude travelers who insist on fingering all the items on the wonderful breakfast bar. This hotel also offers wonderful complimentary ammendities in the lobby such as hot coffee,tea, ice water, cups, plates, napkins and plastic silverware and microwave 24/7. A nice travel treat for us travel worn travelers who just want to pick up a nice carryout dinner and eat it in our room. Never fails the restaurants forget silverware etc. Which makes it a nice ammenity that the lobby offers these items. But if you feel like eating out, this hotel is close to tons of great restaurants....tip walk a couple doors down and enjoy a wonderful Greek meal and a bottle of Greek wine at the Greek Islands Restaurant ...remember you are walking so enjoy that bottle of wine (no driving!). Return to your clean, well appointed hotel room with comfy bed, nice linens, puffy soft towels and nice sized clean bathroom. I recommend this hotel if you are in northern IL. Great price, great stay at the Stay Inn. Enjoy!

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank NemoWinsAgain
Reviewed 16 November 2013

they advertise high speed internet it is not before in check in I told them I do not want wi fi its to slow,was told its good check in for 30 mins took 5 times to get on then it was nothing but slow wi fi check out if they can get you to check in an you do not like the room they keep you money to bad rip off do not stay here .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lombard
Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard
Comfort Suites Lombard
Comfort Suites Lombard
#7 of 10 in Lombard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook

Been to SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard? Share your experiences!