SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswafflessausagegreat priceenglish muffinsyorktown mallfree wificomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedhot waterthe breakfast areathree nightsgreat place to stayflat screen tvnon smokingdefinitely stay here againthe hotel is cleannice area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I went to this hotel last summer for a vacation to see Chicago for the first time. From the clean room and excellent customer service and very well done breakfast! My experience at this hotel help make my first visit to Chicago a great one! I am planning a trip to Chicago again next year and this will be the hotel I will stay at!

• Stayed: July 2013
Melissa S, Front Office Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our hotel. It is always wonderful to hear that our guests enjoy their stay with us and will return.
We are looking forward to see you again :)

Thank You!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was a return visit to the Stay Inn over Mother's Day weekend. We were still very pleased with the cleanliness of the facility, the courtesy of the staff and the great location. Our room was large, clean and had everything we needed. I love the clean white duvet covers and clean white towels. And, they even had fresh baked cookies in the evenings! We used the small exercise facility this time and it was clean and had very nice equipment. We visit family in the area once or twice a year and will definitely make this our home base next time. It is a remarkable value for the area!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Joan C

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay. We appreciate your input as it helps us to provide the highest quality of service to all our guest. Please come and visit us again when you are back in the area.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Around 20 mins drive to O'hara airport. Nothing fancy in the room, but contains everything you need. rooms are clean, staff are helpful and friendly, really good for the price in this area. will come back.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Melissa S, Front Desk at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share them with other potential guests. We find it very important to keep our guests satisfied and provide the best customer service. Please keep us in mind when you are in the area.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Yes. Yes, you can. From the cleanliness & comfort of the room, to the wonderful breakfast that I started my day with, I was truly spoiled. To be able to grab a hot coffee or cocoa in the lobby at any time was a delight.
I "won" this property on Hotwire, and got a king-size bed, sofa, mini fridge, coffee maker, iron, and work desk. I did not use the wifi in my room but used the computer in the lobby, which worked fine. There was an extra blanket in the room but I did not need it; the heat & fan were enough.
There was plenty of space to put luggage, and the sofa was a nice alternative to sitting on your bed all the time (although the bed was comfy enough to never want to leave, especially during the snow storm on my first night). The bathroom was spacious and well-lit, with plenty of (unforgiving LOL) mirrors. I didn't need my room serviced everyday, but the housekeeper would leave a note, telling me that I could call the front desk if I changed my mind. Nice if you forgot to take down the Do Not Disturb hanger!
Lots of wonderful eateries and shopping in this area. It is a quiet area, with other hotels nearby, but I will definitely choose Stay Inn over them when in town again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Melissa S, Front Desk at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback about the Stay Inn. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our amenities. Please keep us in mind when you are back in the area.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Have stayed at this hotel many times in last several years. Since new manager (Randy Cline?) has taken over, this hotel has improved *dramatically*! The rooms are consistently clean and the bathrooms are spotless. The towels are fresh and pure white like I have not seen even in 5 star hotels. And the employees are not just courteous and professional, but also genuinely friendly. Assistant manager "Joe" is also incredibly helpful and has gone "above and beyond" to be helpful so many times I have lost count. Truly an exceptional value!

Room Tip: I have yet to stay in one that disappoints.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank James N
Melissa S, Front Desk at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Stay Inn Lombard. We appreciate your positive feedback and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you again!