“GREAT STAY AT A GREAT PRICE !”

Quality Inn & Suites Marion
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Marion
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My wife and I was very pleased with everything about our stay there. Staff was very friendly and helpfull with directions we needed to a couple places in the area.Room was great and clean and breakfast was a great start to our morning and saved us some money by not having to go to a restaraunt. Really worked out good for us staying there and we will for sure stay there again in the future. We live about 2 hours or so north of Marion and come down to events at the civic center from time to time. I think we have found our "go to place" for our overnight stays ! THANKS !!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marion, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your
review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This hotel is doing it right!Very clean,friendly helpful staff,excellent continental breakfast very fresh and appetizing.Central location provides easy access to all the attractions and areas of interest.Fine restaurants,gas and convienence stores right next to hotel.very comfortable,quiet,safe and affordable.Good Job !!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marion, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Reviewed 14 August 2013

The best place I have ever stayed in Marion and I have stayed in many. the best place of nearly a dozen I have stayed this year on business. i would recommend this facility highly. Great amenities, fair price, very clean and accesible to highways and restaurants.I won't stay elsewhere in Marion again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marion, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Reviewed 10 August 2013

My wife and I travel through Marion generally every year and stay at the comfort suites. This time my wife and i decided to give the Quality Inn a try and we do not regret this choice! We checked in quickly to a nice and clean room. Although it was raining and we did not get to enjoy the pool. Issac (desk) and Jennifer(Breakfast host) were both very friendly and helpful making the lobby a pleasant environment. We will be returning to this hotel for sure!

PS: There is a Cracker Barrel in walking distance which is always a plus!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Reviewed 31 July 2013

My wife and I have lodged many times in the Marion Quality Inn & Suites when visiting family in the Marion area. We have always been quite satisfied with the cleanliness, comfortable beds, and helpful staff. Plus, breakfast buffet is always excellent.

Room Tip: Never choose a room for pets or smokers
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marion, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We got a good deal on this hotel through Hipmunk. My first impression was that I have never seen beds so sloppily made. They had clearly been made, but just not well. Everything seemed clean and was comfortable. The outdoor pool area was nice. The breakfast was included, but was not as nice as Holiday Inn Express. A waffle machine and biscuits and gravy were the hot options each day. Hard-boiled eggs, cereal, donuts, etc. as well. Not a lot of healthy, low/non-fat options other than cereal. Cookies available at the desk during the day.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool. Much nicer view than the interstate or parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not fully meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

What a nightmare.............. called ahead about a pet room, non-smoking, upstairs, was told no problem. Had trouble finding the hotel because the desk clerk didn't know how to give us directions because she only knew one way to drive on the freeway. OY!

Lugged all of our stuff upstairs to a non-smoking pet room, was charged an additional fee for the dog. Got upstairs, hot and stuffy, smelled like an ash tray and as I looked along the hallway, ALL rooms were smoking except two, got to our room ... SMOKING! Didn't even open the door because the smell in the hallway was bad enough. Back to the front desk, where I waited an eternity for the girl to complete a phone call. Next room...... lights didn't work in between the beds, so we couldn't tell if there were bedbugs but did see that the entire mattress was slashed along the side so the springs were exposed.

Back to the front desk where I was told there are no more pet rooms. I was totally fed up at this point and asked why I was being charged a premium for my pet and being given and inferior room? She finally decided to give us another room, which was mediocre at best. Walked in, hot and stuffy, no a/c on. Checked out the room, it was okay until we went to turn on the TV. Nothing worked. At this point, we were undressed and ready for bed after moving around for nearly an hour. We had to pull out the big heavy credenza the tv was on to plug it in! Seriously????????

Horrible place, that's the best I can say. During one of my trips to the front desk, another patron was changing his room, too.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Vouvray

I'm concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all our guest at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed, and that the appropriate action has been taken. Please contact me directly to resolve this matter. I would like to help in any way I can to make sure we meet your satisfaction.