“Worst Motel Room Ever” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Marion
Crivitz, Wi
“Worst Motel Room Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

The "suite" was two small rooms with a doorway between them. There was bare wiring hanging out of large holes in the walls of both rooms. The bathroom was so dirty that neither of us would take a shower in it. The bathroom door would stick to the carpeting so that we couldn't open or close it. One dim lamp in first room and it was very shakey -- no other lamp. We did not stay for breakfast. If I ever stay at another Day's Inn -- I will ask to see the room first!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

When wee arrived we was immediately greeted by a gentleman charging truckers for parking so we opted for a room. Big mistake you either pay 10.00 to park semi in mud or get a room we checked in first room could not lock door I asked for different room office lady was irritated immediately I think? She spoke little English the second room smelled of smoke and mold the walls had brown mold stains or nicotine wasnt sure. The topping on the cake was the bathroom sink leaked so bad we had 2-3 inches of water to walk through to get into bathroom by this time we was so tired and frustrated we decided to tuff it out, big mistake! I wish we would have slept in our truck. This was a motel 6 that needed tore down oblivious days inn needed money. Go elsewhere I feel I need a second shower!!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Marion hotels

Wichita, Kansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

I have NOTHING good to say about this property. The first person I talked to spoke virtually NO English but we got room keys. We went to the room and the door wouldn't open. I went back to the lobby and another person accompanied us to the room and she couldn't open the door, either. About that time the maintenance man appeared and threw a shoulder into the door popping it open. But then it wouldn't close. We asked for another room and were given one that smelled like smoke, had holes burned in the bedspread, no carpet, and the veneer missing from every corner. We went to church and then dinner and decided that we wouldn't/couldn't stay there. After finding another room I turned in the keys and was asked if there was a problem with the room. What can you say? This place isn't good enough to be called a flop-house. It's a former Motel 6-how bad does it have to be to get kicked out of that chain? I called Day's Inn corporate and told them they should be ashamed to put their name on this dive.

Room Tip: Sleep in your car before sleeping in any room! Dirty laundry was piled in a first floor room and th...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Eufaula
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Can not begin to tell you how horrid this place is..Had not read any reviews..after traveling for ten hours, just wanted to find a place to sleep then continue our journey...place looked a litle run down but for one night, what the heck..got the room, then went to find someplace to eat..came back and some kind of bugs were all over the bedspread and pillows..walking around!!!!!! Already knew I wasn't going to shower in the place now know I'm not sleeping there either...Went to the front desk and told the girl and she said 'Sorry..I can give you a 50% discount"..well, that was not going to work..paid with AMX and will dispue the charge..traveled another 2 hours and found a Hotel in Salem...DO NOT EVEN STOP HERE>>>

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Palos Park, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I thought I was booking the former Days Inn across the street, but it was the old Motel 6 where I stayed once before awakened by a drunk knocking on all the doors. I thought oh well it is a Days Inn can't be that bad. Ha Ha. No pool, No good breakfast. Not clean and creepy.

Room Tip: Check out reviews.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Shelby, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Biggest mistake of our trip. This is an old Motel 6 rebranded as a Days Inn. Really, this place should be condemmed and torn down. Dirty, No Ice, Had to go to beeb store next door to bume ice. This place is simple disgusting and falling in. The second floor rooms were not accessable as the stairs are falling in. Light fixtures in our room were hanging from the wall by the wires. Could not tell there had been any housekeeping, Probably a good thing all the lights did not work. Lots of noise from truckstop across street. One of those places where you are glad the sun finally comes up so you can get out of there.

Room Tip: Impossible at this motel. There are NO good rooms. Go to the beer store and buy several 6 packs. May...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends