Econo Lodge
  • Breakfast included
Limited Inn(Marion)
Drury Inn Marion(Marion)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2012

First of all I cannot understand some of the other reviewers and their comments? Maybe they stayed at a different hotel?? I come here often and I can recommend the hotel to everybody. I never had any problems, the management is very welcoming and friendly, the staff efficient and helpful and the overall atmosphere nice and welcoming. Good sized very clean rooms with all the amenities. There is nothing not to like. This hotel offers very good value for money and I'm looking forward to come back everytime. Just come here you will have a good nights rest, a nice breakfast and your children will enjoy the nice pool. This is a charming hotel, a home from home for me. If you are looking for somewhere nice and welcoming with a pool, family-freindly in a good location this is the place to go. It is also close to the prison if you visit a loved one over the holidays plus close to Marion airport, only 10 minutes up the road. Good choice of restaurants and shops near-by. You can't go wrong with this hotel.

Room Tip: This is a charming hotel, a home from home for me. If you are looking for somewhere nice and welcoming with a pool, family-freindly in a good location this is the place to go.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ProfessorJames
Reviewed 10 November 2012

the room was fine for us.I will not come back here again though.there was a problem that we had and it didnt get fixed so we counted it as a loss and we now know where not to go next time.the breakfast was better for us.they side door was broken and it never shut right so the halls were very cold to walk thru.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jfjfjj
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Beware! This is a terrible Hotel with even worse management. The owner is argumentative, intimidating, rude and fraudulent. Please don't chance it by staying here. The owner lied, reported false information and applied charges fraudulent charges to my card. He scared me and my kids . Worst hotel experience ever. Marion has alot of nice hotels and this just isn't one of them. Unfortunately we booked this hotel without read choice members's reviews and on short notice. If we had booked rooms earlier and other hotels had not been full we wouldn't have even considered this place. A lamp in the room did not work. Poor safety due to entry doors being proped open and doors missing knobs. Windows in halls left open without screens in them. The room had an odor, the box springs were old with alot of wear, crushed looking. We saw bugs in the light fixtures in the hallways, the elevator stopped on us, scaring my kids. Weeds over grown in the outside landscaping. The people who own this are lacking in good morals and class.

Room Tip: Always check all the reviews first, if we had done this it would have saved us from a very traumatic experience we had at this hotel. More reviews at the choice memebers site. This owner has poor reviews.
Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Patty E
Reviewed 4 September 2012

What my kids loved about this place was the pool and spa. The pool has a deep end as well as a shallow end, and it is indoors--right next to the spa, which was HOT and soothing. Both were very clean. They were updating the day we were there, putting in new refrigerators. We had the old fridge, which worked just fine for our purposes. There's only one washer and dryer, so you might want to look for a laundromat if you want dry swim clothes. The beds were comfortable, and the room was clean and quiet. We'll definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank flatlandermom
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Can not believe this is a Choice Inns motel. DUMP. Dirty, poorly lighted, but worst of all the toilet from the room above was leaking into the bathroom of the room we stayed. I was on the ground floor and there were obvious signs on the bathroom ceiling that there had been leaks for some while. After a hour or so we noticed the AC vent in the bathroom ceiling was dripping water on the toilet seat and the floor next to the toilet. I placed the trash can under the leak and collected about a quart of water over night - nasty looking water. all zero rating

Room Tip: go else where
Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family