My sister and I stay at cabins alot and have never had this experience. Pictures are not deceiving, but the cabin we were in was dangerous to say the least. Electrical wiring exposed, not safe for children. Leak under kitchen sink. Bathroom was very dirty and shower had old spoiled rag still in it when we arrived. We did expect rustic, but nice. Towels were old, thin and very used hotel towels. Dishes not clean. Sheets did not fit the bed and kept coming off during the one night that we stayed. I requested my money back for the second night. The owner was not happy about us leaving and threw the money on the table in front of us. We were honest about the conditions, but he did not agree. He had already spent some of the money that I gave him so I was short on my refund. Overall, would not recommend.