Baymont Inn and Suites Marion
Limited Inn(Marion)
Drury Inn Marion(Marion)
Econo Lodge(Marion)
View Hotel
All reviewscomfort suiteswhirlpool tubseparate sitting areachoice hotelspouring rainsuper nicehot breakfasteggs and sausageweary travelersremodeled recentlyindoor poollong drivesleeper sofacomfortable bedsparking lot isthe wi fishower curtain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

I was very pleased with this hotel. The pm desk clerk (Amanda) was very welcoming. The room was larger than needed yet had the feeling of home. Was pleasantly surprised with a breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs/sausage rather than just pastries. I'll definitely return if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Upon check-in, the front desk clerk was cordial, although not very forthcoming with information about the hotel amenities, etc. The only other staff member we encountered there was the night shift front desk clerk, and she never looked up from her computer to even acknowledge our presence. Not to be judgmental about the hotel by only encountering two staff members, but a customer service seminar could be in order.
My initial impression upon entering our room was “wow, very nice!”. I then looked around in more detail. In all honesty, the room was nice, just not the impressively nice that my first impression had projected. The king bed was comfortable and the room was spacious and clean. The room was a suite, so I had ample room to work on my computer, study and relax. The room also had a nice flat screen TV, microwave and mini refrigerator. We did not use the refrigerator due to the fact that when I opened it up, there was an overpowering stench that I could not identify that emanated from it. The bathroom had the odd distinction of having an octagon shaped opening between the jacuzzi tub and the sitting area closed off only by a shower curtain. Again nice, but didn’t really give one much privacy in the bathroom.
The hotel had a large, quite nice looking pool and an exercise room, although I didn’t have time to enjoy either. The free breakfast was very nice and had a large assortment of food items to choose from.
Even with the minor flaws we encountered with our room during our stay, I would definitely recommend this hotel and would also not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We have stayed here several times while traveling and have been pleased each visit. Although the property is an older one, it is updated and clean. The staff is extremely helpful, courteous and accomodating. The rooms are quiet and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast is very nice too. Overall, this is one of the most comfortable Choice Hotels properties that we have experienced.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2013

This hotel has a nice friendly staff. The woman who checked me in made sure to let me know about the half price special on appetizers at the restaurant next door. The rooms were clean and a nice breakfast is served.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We found the facility to be very clean and fresh. Nice breakfast setting and very adequate food service. Pleasant night. We appreciate the chance to add points that may benefit us for a less expensive stay in the Choice Hotels of the future. We travel quite a bit and expect a pleasant, quiet setting, with fresh clean facilities.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family