“I love the Red Apple...”

Red Apple Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Maryville
Reviewed 4 March 2014

They have the BEST steak around, either the breakfast steak with eggs, OR the dinner steak with two sides. You can pay a lot more at the fancy places, but you won't do any better for taste...these steaks are wonderful. In fact, I've never been disappointed no matter what I ordered. The portions are huge, for folks that are into "huge". I get 3-4 meals out of one visit, myself. Also, they are open on the American holidays like Thanksgiving, which is a real gift. It's a nice place where I can go and enjoy a holiday meal by myself.

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I walked in and were shown to a table. Waited. And waited. Watched others who came in after us shown to their seats and order. No one came to our table. No water. No "I'll be with you shortly". Nothing. Even after getting one waitress's attention who just stared and turned away. After 14 mins we got up and left disgusted. I will never return. Cracker Barrel's just down the street. I normally never leave bad reviews. But this was beyond poor. It was as if it was deliberate.

1  Thank majburt
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I stopped here for dinner, it was dinner time, was greeted immediately and seated right away, the place is not new, but was clean.

The waiter got the drink order and shortly after got the dinner order. Everything was done quickly, I ordered the ribeye which was cooked just right, but there was so much food I could not eat a good bit of it.

For $20, I had a steak and salad, which was large, though the lettuce was something from a bag, it was fresh and it was more than I could.

For the price, it is hard to beat.

1  Thank Jim T
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Have a great Breakfast and it is reasonable, most of the staff is very friendly. Have a great special on breakfast until 11 a.m. Coffee is good here, also have great senior menu for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Great "mom and pop" resturant. Serves Breakfast all day. Friendly wait staff. Booth, tables and counter service.