“Run Don't stop Here”

Loyalty Inn Maryville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Maryville
Reviewed 30 May 2009

I am a travel agent and would not stay here again. I check places out for customers. Property is not kept up on outside or inside. There was no breakfast as advertised. And the way the area looked I would not eat there. At the front desk the gentleman could not speak good english at all.and was rude. I am thankful it was only afew hours there and I was out early in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 January 2009

We needed a safe, clean and reasonably-priced place to stay overnight near the interstate en route from Springfield MO to Chicago. This place fits the criteria. Rooms are a little "tired" but essentially clean. The bed was comfortable, everything in the room worked. Skip the continental "breakfast" - you get what you pay for. Hotel accepts pets with a $10 fee.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 24 July 2006

The manager of this hotel is very rude. He would not refund my money since they made my reservation for 2006 instead of 2007. I ended up paying for two rooms because we did not show up. I thought this was very rude since we still need the reservations. You'll be sure we are not staying with this hotel. Beware of the rude personnel.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled with family
1  Thank jmhmn
Reviewed 26 September 2005

Stayed here with my family while house hunting- we're relocating to Alton, but this was the only hotel in the area that wasn't over $110 per night. A few reviews on other websites went both ways, good and bad. The building is a bit run down and needs some improvement. The wallpaper was worn and ripped in a few noticeable places and the bathtub drained slowly. We didn't use the pool since it was raining and got cold fast. My wife had problems with the staff, mainly the housekeepers, being rude to her and not being able to understand anything they said (when I checked in, the front desk clerk mentioned that the housekeepers didn't speak fluent English). The housekeeper only gave us fresh towels, but didn't even come in to empty the trash (anyone who's ever stayed at a hotel with small kids knows you pile up a lot of trash). The continental breakfast was, well... we went out for breakfast! If you need a place to hang your hat for the night and if you're not expecting the Ritz, this place will get the job done- it's right off of the interstate, easy to find; it's a bit run down inside and out, but it's clean and comfortable. And I'll bet that this place will have rooms available- it wasn't busy at all!

• Stayed: September 2005, travelled on business
2  Thank fangclub
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryville
Drury Inn St Louis Collinsville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 11 in Collinsville
Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis

Been to Loyalty Inn Maryville? Share your experiences!