“quiet, great beds, amazing staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Matteson
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This continues to be a wonderfully friendly staff, even working over a holiday. I am amazed how polite, genuine, and caring they all were. it was so quiet, especially the ventilation system. very comfortable. and the pool was the perfect temperature. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

 Your complimentary review of our hotel and staff is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson

Reviewed 1 December 2013

The recent changes in Staff & management definitely has improved the service at the Matteson IL location. The staff is much more friendly & professional. The Manager Arnett is doing a great job and its paying off at this location. I will return to this hotel if I'm ever in the chicagoland area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

We are happy to read you will be staying with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson the next time you are in our area. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Definitely recommend staying here. One of the nicest Hampton Inns I've stayed in, apparently recently remodeled. Though the quality of the breakfast eggs was questionable, at least they offered them. Heating unit did not seem to blow heat in the room consistently though.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for stating you think we here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson are one of the nicest Hamptons you have stayed at and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you also for such a nice review.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

We were so pleasantly surprised with this lovely motel as we have had several bad experiences in the recent past with motels rooms. The service, room, cleanliness, food were excellent and I am a hard sell! We will stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

We are happy to read you were pleasantly surprised and think we have a lovely hotel here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. We thank you for such a nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I forgot a suit in the closet. Per my request, I received the staff kept myu suit in storage. I was cheerfully greated on my next arrival and was told "We have your suit for you". Staff was courteous and very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

We are very happy we were able to keep your suit for you tell you returned and would like to thank you for your business and for taking the time to compliment our staff here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. We hope you will be able to visit us again in the near future. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This was one better experience I have in this area. The Hampton was very very clean, accomadating, pleasant. The breakfast was very good. I had a really GREAT stay there. I am looking foward to using them again on my next trip to Mattenson, IL

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for your business and for such a great review.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. I called three days prior to checking inquiring on shopping/resturaunt recommendations. Sierra, was very polite and helpful. When I checked in on Friday, Sierra left an envelope at the front desk for me, with my name on it, a personalized letter for me and my wife, and directions to all of the places she had told me about. I did not ask for this, nor was I expecting it. I never got to see Sierra, but please tell her how much my wife and I appreciated that. Takesha was very friendly and effiecint as well. The hotel was clean. I really enjoyed myself and will stay at this hotel again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

 Our associates here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Mattesonpride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Matteson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Matteson
Holiday Inn Chicago Matteson Conference Center
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Hampton Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Tinley Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson? Share your experiences!