After spending our first week at the disgusting Country Inn next door we thankfully moved into the Hampton Suites for 3 months. The place still smells new! Rooms are nice and light, super comfy beds, nice flat screen TVs and the decor is like a mini "W". Great crew at the front desk and a really hearty breakfast buffet (and the lady who works it is always super friendly). We've been here 3 months on business and all appreciate this hotel and its staff (and we are a bunch of road warriors). I don't hear my neighbors but do hear the folks stomping upstairs, so request a 4th floor room if you can get one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set just off of I-57, the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland - Matteson hotel in Matteson, IL is your perfect choice just outside of downtown Chicago. All hotel guests can take advantage of our free, hot breakfast buffet daily and 24-hour Suite Shop. Whether you're with us on business or for leisure, you'll enjoy our complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel. Relax and unwind at our swimming pool, and stay fit in our fitness center. Bring all the comforts of home, we look forward to having you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson Hotel Matteson
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson