“la quinta mtteson Ill”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Matteson
stevensville, Canada
“la quinta mtteson Ill”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

great hotel, very conveinient to highways {I57 and I80] and THEY HAVE SMOKING ROOMS, in these current times I appreciate it. rooms are clean, beds very comfortable, towels aren't thin like other hotels. And if you're on business travel, they do have a weekly rate. TV channels are primarily focused on sports, that sucked, especially after a hard day of work. And have your key if your working on night shift they lock the entrance at night.[personal experience] they do have a menu for food delivery, red lobster is close, mcd, kc and a bar boccis are close. Its a bit of a mall district so shopping is not an issue.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is a great hotel on the southside of the city. Its just about 30 minutes outside chicago's southside which makes its ideal for business and pleasure for the southsiders. Its not a long drive heading downtown. I stayed here a week for business and enjoyed the services. I was able to do my work in peace. I booked a king bedroom with a refrigerator and microwave. I saved money avoiding eating out everyday along with their continental breakfast. I stayed a week. Very courteous staff and clean modern rooms.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with a refrigerator and microwave.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This hotel offers good value. A very clean and nicely apportioned room for the cost. Only complaint is that the smell of smoke is evident on the first floor as this hotel has both smoking and non-smoking rooms. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Breakfast was good. Guest laundry facilities very helpful. Good location - lots of shops and restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Request non-smoking room.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank travelteach92
Dixon, IL
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We stayed one night there, and I have to say, it was very average! The beds were very comfy, but that is about all I can say for it. I had reserved a non-smoking room online, but when we got there, all they had was smoking. They were nice about it and offered to clean it again and spray some stuff if we thought it smelled, but it didn't actually smell that bad, so we were ok with it. The carpet in the room didn't seem very clean, and I think the bathroom could have been cleaner than it was. We were on the ground floor and could hear the person in the room above walking around; creaky floors! I went into the bathroom and put my shirt on the towel bar cause I didn't want to put it on the floor and the whole thing fell down and hit me on the foot! It wasn't even attached to the wall at all! I told them about it the next morning at check out and the girl behind the counter was very nice about it and gave us a discount. The continental breakfast was about what you would expect-cold cereal, bagels, make your own pancakes. Overall, it was ok, and we would stay there again if we had to.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank jaffa76
Owatonna, Minnesota
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We stayed here about 1 yr ago and liked it. This time was also great. Late night staff was friendly and calm when we arrived as she was on the phone with a unhappy person. She did not loose her cool with the person that seemed unreasonable from what we were hearing. She apologized to us when she got off the phone.
Hotel area inside and out is kept clean and well lit.
The La Quinta breakfast is always good with a variety on the menu with items looking fresh.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Carl W
WV
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We had a really good stay. I forgot to ask the girls name that checked us in but she went way beyond to be helpful. She actually called a giordanno's to get us directions and make sure they were open. Not many people would have done that for us and when we checked out she asked us if we found it and did we have a good dinner. A +++++ on service and cleanliness of the hotel. We had a great stay and I will be staying again when we come back the chicago area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank donnasue1956
Also consider these accommodations in or near Matteson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Matteson
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
Holiday Inn Chicago Matteson Conference Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Tinley Park
Red Roof Inn & Suites Monee
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park

Been to La Quinta Inn Chicago Matteson? Share your experiences!