Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Mattoon
Oak Brook, Illinois
“Wow!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Very clean hotel with comfortable bed and staff that is very friendly. Great interior that is very nicely decorated. The hallways and rooms of the hotel have ample space in which to move freely. The breakfast had variety of items to choose from and was fully stocked. I will stay here again when visiting Mattoon area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Latonya_13, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you so much for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites for your lodging needs during your recent trip to the area. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful property and spacious corridors. The "Q Corner Cafe" offers a wonderful variety of fresh, hot & healthy items to be sure each guest starts their day off right! We look forward to doing business with you in the future and would like to thank you once more for your positive feedback and kind words about our property.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I was very excited to get this hotel at such a great rate when I booked online... I readball of the great reviews about it. My experience wasn't great. The rooms appear nice but there's little things that bugged me. You could tell the hotel was rushed to be finished... I saw four examples where there was unfinished work from the construction in my room alone! Otherwise the room was pleasant. The service was friendly and quick. The breakfast was terrible... the powdered eggs and dried biscuits were awful. I didn't drink anything and opted to go to the next exit to buy a mcmeal instead.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Michael,

Thank you for staying with us at the Quality Inn & Suites of Mattoon. I am glad you booked at a great rate and we pride ourselves on being a multi-award winning property through both Trip Advisor and Choice Hotels International. We hope that you come stay with us again soon to experience our wonderful property. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow and continue to be the best we can be.
Lafayette, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Very clean rooms, comfortable beds, and the people who work there are wonderful. My husband and I stayed there Feb. 22, 2014, and I left my iPad in our room when we went back to Tennessee. I called as soon as I missed it, and the house keeper, Tonya had found it and turned it in. They mailed it to me. Awesome place to stay. Honest people.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Vickie C
Vickie

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Quality Inn & Suites in Mattoon. I am thrilled to hear that we were able to find your misplaced item and send it back to you in a speedy fashion! Our staff is very hard working and honest and we are very excited you got to personally experience that! We look forward to seeing you soon and would like to thank you for your positive feedback.
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This hotel has been absolutely fantastic. The staff is helpful and sweet. Everything is clean and they have coffee constantly. The breakfast is fantastic and full as well as free wifi. Loved my stay.
We came here originally because of a snowstorm. It was a fantastic match. They took care of us right away. They also have good prices. I've been to many hotels and this is definitely one of my favorites. It's more personable, makes it seem more like home.

• Stayed February 2014
First I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Quality Inn & Suites of Mattoon. We appreciate your positive feedback and kind words. We have a wonderful award winning staff that takes pride in making guests feel at home when they are staying at the hotel. We love when our guests leave the property happy and wanting to return! Hopefully we have the chance to meet again!
Saint Joseph, Michigan
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Driving through on our way to Memphis we stayed here for one night. We were warmly greeted by the lady at the front desk when we arrived. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was staffed by another friendly employee who took great care of us. She made a fresh batch of coffee and eggs! So we had a good nights sleep and a good warm breakfast. We would definitely stay here again if we're ever in the area!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for staying at the Quality Inn & Suites of Mattoon, IL! We are so happy you found the staff to be helpful and friendly! It really helps when you are traveling long distances to feel welcomed! A good night's sleep and a warm breakfast to start your day are both very important to us to provide for each of our guests! We appreciate your kind words and positive feedback and I will be sure to let all the staff know you enjoyed your visit! We look forward to working with you in the future!
Reviewed 14 February 2014

With the amout of time that I travel, I've spent a ton of nights in hotels. I spent 2 weeks here, and it's by far superior to other hotels in which I've stayed. The rooms are clean, updated, and comfortable. The breakfast is your normal run of the mill, but it IS hot. The staff is wonderful and helpful. I will be returning to the area for another week down the road, and I will most certainly stay here once again.

• Stayed February 2014
David,

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites of Mattoon for your two week stay! We appreciate your positive feedback about our breakfast as well as the cleanliness & condition of our guest rooms! We do hope if you are traveling again, whether for business or leisure, we have the opportunity to give you another great lodging experience!
River Grove, Illinois
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I see why this Quality Inn is rated #1. I got in late on a Friday and the clerk (I believe her name was Amanda) was super sweet and friendly. I found my room to be very clean and a nice size. I was able to sleep soundly throughout the night without hearing other guests. The breakfast was on the better end of a typical hotel breakfast. I did not get a chance to check out the pool or fitness center.

The only minor problem I had was the internet, I could not get a very good signal but it was enough to conduct my business transactions.

Next time I am in the area I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Latonya_13, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you so much for noticing our efforts to remain the #1 hotel in Mattoon! We take pride in being a Double Platinum and Gold hotel, as well as Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. Our staff appreciates getting positive feedback and I will pass along the compliments to Amanda. We are so happy that you enjoyed everything about your stay. Hopefully next time you will get to use our state of the art fitness center and relax in our outdoor pool!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mattoon
Baymont Inn & Suites Mattoon
#7 of 9 in Mattoon
Unique Suites Hotel
Unique Suites Hotel
#2 of 2 in Charleston

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center? Share your experiences!