“Upscale for the area”

Range Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 34 Restaurants in Metropolis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Competent casino steakhouse, good service and well prepared (if predictable) entrees. The wine list was pretty limited.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We both had a couple of mixed drinks, the shrimp cocktail and salad (caesar & classic wedge). I will have to say that my classic wedge with crumbled blue cheese, tomatoes, & bacon with french dressing had to be one of my top 5 all time favorite salads. Extremely fresh. DH had the 22oz porterhouse and I had the 14oz ribeye with a side of diver scallops (steaks ordered medium-rare). Everything was cooked to perfection except the scallops. The head chef came over to the table and told me he didn't like the way they came out so he had the kitchen firing up more...the second came out perfect. We couldn't have asked for anything more...drinks were great, food was delicious, and our waitress (Gina) was very amazing.

We will definitely be back and highly recommend this to anyone in the area looking for a great meal. Our only problem, if you could even call it that, was the amount of food. Everything was so good we left stuffed and with a doggie bag.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

My husband took me out to the Range for Mother's Day. We enjoyed our steaks as usual. Service was satisfactory as well

Reviewed 1 May 2013

The place is only open odd days.Nothing else to eat so good luck.When we have eaten there,always good food

Reviewed 9 April 2013

My wife and I dined at the Range Steakhouse during our overnight stay at Harrah's Metropolis. The service was exceptional. The menu depicted a large array of popular items that would suit the taste of most diners. My wife had a steak that was perfectly prepared. I had a spinach salad with hot bacon dressing. We had wine with dinner. The prices were very reasonable. Preparation and wait time was normal for a restaurant of this type. Overall, we were very pleased and will definitely enjoy this restaurant in the future.

1  Thank Bob T