“Food was cold, staff was even colder!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carrnarfon
“Food was cold, staff was even colder!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stopped for something to eat, we waited 20mins for the order to be taken. 45 mins for the food to be served. Ordered deserts, one was served with minutes, while the other took 35mins. The hot pudding was stone cold.

Foul language and no manners, is not acceptable is it?

Wont be going there again....

• Visited May 2014

“Usually good but this time disappointed ”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend visit pizza hut every few months and it's usually faultless. Previously I'd tried the salmon pasta dish and on my recent visit I'd fancied something different than pizza. I saw that there were some new pasta dishes on the menu so ordered the chicken pasta. The woman took our order and came back several minutes later saying they didn't have the chicken pasta. No apology given. Changed for the salmon pasta. Got told to help our selves to salad, with no salad bowls. When the pasta arrived it looked like the person who made it couldn't be bothered and considering it was a salmon dish, I had very little, practically no salmon in it. As it says in the title, I've never been disappointed with pizza hut until now

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Clean, friendly & efficient staff. ”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Visited Wednesday afternoon and were greeted and seated the second we walked in by a welcoming waitress.

Orders got taken a few minutes after we were seated. Drinks are self service to wasn't too bad for that. We'd no sooner got half way through our salad bowls though when the food arrived.

Food was piping hot, full of flavour and to usual Pizza Hut standards.
Waitress was quick to clear table & box pizza up once we'd finished.
Over all the whole visit only took about 30minutes. Which is ideal if you're in a rush!

Derby
“Slow services but great when they arrived”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Go here a lot when back in Wales, you always know what to expect with pizzalHut, good food at reasonable prices. The restaurant looked like it had loads of free seats but the two of us still had a 10 min wait to be seated, took a good 10 mins between drink order, drinks arriving, ten mins then to get salad bowls and then another 10 mins to order food. Our waitress was very friendly though and clearly did not have enough help, in fact defiantly needed more staff as the bottom half of the restaurant was really messy and their was a constant que to pay. On the plus side we shared a large pizza and even that was too much so staff were happy to put it in a box for us to take home.

• Visited December 2013
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
“No customer services!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Just visited there with my son and daughter who both wanted the happy hour pizza deal. My son and i were going to share a pizza, as i wasn't feeling hungry at the time. I just fancied a small glass of wine. When we ordered it the manager said "you can't have a wine without a main meal" so my son said "order the wine for me then" and she answered back "oh. i can't because you've already told me". Whether the pizza was for me or him according to their "pizza hut" licencing laws you can't just have an alcoholic drink without a main meal even though we were going to share anyway. I felt forced into ordering another pizza just to have a glass of wine. Nothing to say this on the pizza hut website or in the restaurant. When i arrived back home I phoned two other pizza huts and they both said that I would be ok to have a wine as long as somebody had food on the table. Not good customer service at all, just another fat cat restaurant after more money, Will not be going ever again!!!!

• Visited November 2013