“Sack the manager!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Llanrug, Wales, United Kingdom
“Sack the manager!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We were just grabbing a bite to eat before the cinema! Our waitress was fantastic fair play , brown hair in a pnytail! She was efficient, upbeat and very sincere, the utter oposite to what appeared to be the manageress! (Tall,slim blonde hair in a bob withpink or purple streaks) she didnt have a name badge so i couldnt tell you her name! She was an utter discrace! Her customer service skills clearly non-existant, come to that people skills non-existant! I appreciate this is a very busy pizza hut, however there is no need to speak to other members of staff in such manor, eapecially in front of customers, especially when all she appeared to do was pretend to look busy running about being horribe to staff members not even doing anything with her silly clip board! My opinion this woman needs a crash course in people skills or be demoted to wash up! She clearly should no way be on the shop floor, let alone run it! I shall not return when staff are being spoken to in this manor! She made me and the rest of our table utterly uncomfertable!

• Visited August 2014

Chester, United Kingdom
“Awful”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My friends and I come here a lot before we go to the cinema as it is convenient. We have been here a number of times and each time they have got something on our order wrong.

Last time we went, they took 20 minutes to take our order, a further 20 minutes for our starter to arrive and god knows how long for our mains to arrive. When the mains finally arrived, my friends pizza was cold with peppers (which she asked to be removed) and the pasta that another friend had ordered was burnt to a crisp around the edges.

The toilets are NEVER clean and one ever have one cubicle working as the other two are forever out of order.

We have all decided to eat elsewhere before the cinema in future.

• Visited July 2014
Bangor, United Kingdom
“poor service”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Went for a meal at pizza hut prior to going to cinema. Food was very nice but the service is very poor. Extremely slow staff. Asked for sugar for coffee and waited and waited for the server to bring it over had to go and ask again. Very slow to bring drink after ordering. Lots of staff on duty loads of empty tables but queues of people blocking the door waiting for seats but no one taking any notice of the poor things. Went to pay and stood at till but was ignored had to ask could I pay the bill and was sent to outside the door to pay and waited ages again. Not impressed with the service at all.

• Visited July 2014
North Wales
“Worst Pizza Hut for service!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

3 times, same waitress and 3 mistakes. First visit my husband didn’t get his desert, second visit we didn’t get our pizzas and third visit we didn’t get our deserts again! We didn’t get an apology off the manager on our last visit, I was so angry as we were late for the cinema. The waitress was stood chatting to the staff, waitressing isn’t for her and the manager should re-train his staff on how to deliver good customer service. Pizza was lovely but always disappointed that we never get our deserts.

• Visited June 2014
Island of Anglesey, United Kingdom
“Lovely pizza, rubbish service!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This place varies a lot with service but yesterday was total rubbish. We were seated within a minute of arriving, great start, then no-one came to even offer drinks, so after 20 minutes I had to ask someone to take our order! We then waited another 35 minutes for the food to arrive, fair enough, the food was good when it arrived but a total wait of 55 minutes for one pizza and one childs pizza is ridiculous! Then no-one came to offer my daughter a bowl for ice-cream, so she had to use her salad bowl! The place was busy but nowhere near full. We then stood by a till waiting to pay and 5 different girls walked straight past us before one eventually offered to take my payment. Top tip - if you are planning a visit combined with a cinema trip then for goodness sake go to Pizza Hut AFTER the film, or there is a good chance you will miss the film! VERY poor service indeed.

• Visited June 2014