“Best KFC in area”

KFC - Llandudno Junction
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Great KFC great service great tasting, had lost a little faith in the brand after some very poor kfc's in tower park poole and shaftesbury recently but Ferdown puts them all to shame, hot wings are particularly superb

1  Thank JandKWareham

Reviewed 12 March 2014

good fast food , not always as fresh as it could be a bit hit and miss, sometimes a bit messy ,in the eating area.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

again I find kfc very good, the place is clean and the staff are polite, sometimes it can get very busy around film time, but that is to be expected near the cineworld. parking is adequete, shame there was not more space when the car parks are full around the cineworld. would be happy to go there again!

1  Thank Deb L
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Being from America we have tons of KFC restaurants. I don't know if they've made improvements since earlier reviews, but we found this restaurant very clean. The staff was very nice, especially to this American who kept forgetting it's 'take away' and not 'take out' as it is here at home.

My surprise was the difference in potatoes! We get mashed here, and so when my partner kept saying gravy I was wondering. Gravy over chips! YUM!

Our food was hot and fresh, we were asked to take a seat while it was cooked. They brought it to us at the table and thanked us for coming in. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

This KFC Is ok but I've yet to get food from there and not have at least one item missing from the meal that has meant I've had to go back to the counter and ask for it.

Although it's a few miles away the one in Llandudno is much better for service and the quality of the food, just more difficult to park at as it's on the high street in Llandudno.