“Don't go there”

KFC - Llandudno Junction
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 3 August 2014

That was the worst kfc we ever had. Food wasn't very hot and the chips were cold. The floor was filthy. After this experience we won't be coming back.

1  Thank Cymru777

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Man on end window was rude, got about ten chips and the box was broke so chips were falling out, wont be coming back thanks to him trying to hush me service was slow as well.

1  Thank NatalieJCollett
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I always try to find a positive in the negative but in this instance I can't

I do not eat a lot of fast food but I have over the years sampled KFC since its introduction to the UK. I can honestly say food aside which was just about acceptable I have never eaten in such a dirty restaurant,

Spilled coke on the serving counter, sauce stained unwiped tables, tables not cleared by staff and over flowing waste bins. To be honest upon walking threw the rubbish strewn car park I knew we were in for a bad start,

I found myself embarrassed whilst waiting to be served when a member of the public who was in a wheel car had to ask for the key for the disabled toilet. The staff member handed him the key and said in front of all the customer's "Don't forget to bring it back" Dismayed by this the customer replied "What do you think I will do run off with it" much to the approval of the open mouthed crowd.

Disgusting the type of place you wipe your feet on the way out.

Colonel Sanders would spin in his grave !

3  Thank David B
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is a lovely resteraunt. It's a good size to be able to easily find a table. It's just down form the cinema too.

1  Thank Tracey M
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

No communication between staff. I had to wait for about 20 mins for my food because they forgot my order. A young guy Ashley needs to be told not to forget about a customers order before he goes on his break. Do not eat at this place.