“Best Value in Industry”

Premier Inn Llandudno (Glan-Conwy) Hotel
Dubai
“Best Value in Industry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stayed for two nights in January 2014. Whilst the rooms are basic, the bed linen is good, the bed comfortable, the room kept clean and there is a good range of television channels. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. I stayed on one of their special rates and the value is incredible. Road noise is mentioned. My room faced the A55 and I only was aware of a hum every so often. Maybe for a light sleeper it is a bigger issue. The location is very convenient.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Wrexham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Very good location just off the A55. Large car park. Large Brewers Fayre next door with access by covered walkway from the Inn. Modern rooms. Wall mounted large screen television. Very quiet despite being close to the A55 .Very helpful staff. Will definitely use again.

Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stayed here for one night 8th Feb. We were going to a concert in Rhyl, & as we didn't want to stay in Rhyl overnight chose this Premier Inn for it's location, being right next to the A55 & 12 miles to Rhyl.
Overall it was what we expected from Premier Inn, room was clean & ok for one night. Tea & coffee supplies a bit sparse, but then we learn by experience & bring our own tea bags & 'proper milk' (I hate that uht stuff). I think the hotel has recently been refurbushed, so it all looked tidy. My only grumble is the beds which they claim are the most comfortabke beds you can get. However I found the bed to be quite hard, & was disturbed several times in the night to change position as whichever bit of me was lying on the matress was uncomfortable. Also as we were at the front of the hotel we were disturbed by smokers going out for the first fag & cough of the day, perhaps the hotel could do something to discourage smokers from lighting up outside guest rooms. I know premier inn offer a money back guarantee if you don't have a good nights sleep, but I forgot about this when we left, there was no one on reception anyway, so we just left our key card in the box on the desk. We only paid £29 anyway so can't complain I guess.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back face onto busy road
1 Thank EdinaCloud
Belfast, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

I don't quite know what to say here. I stayed for one night and then another night 6 days later. You would have thought it was two different hotels.
The first night was fine. Very pleasant helpful staff, nice clean, quiet room, everything just as I expect from Premier Inn.
Different story on my second visit a few days later. I checked in and went up to my room only to find that the bed wasn't made. It looked as if someone had started work on the room but left half way through. I went back to Adam on reception who was very apologetic and helpful. He booked me into another room and came up with me to make sure it was ok. The sofa in this room was made up as a bed but he changed it back into a sofa. I was tired out and went straight to sleep so it wasn't until the next morning that I noticed a few things which weren't good. The socket under the mirror was coming away from the wall. There were some awful looking stains on the sofa. The bath towel had really dirty black marks on it which I didn't see until I went to use it after my shower. Bit late then. I would never think to check the towels in Premier Inn as I never think I need to! I mentioned all this to the man on reception in the morning who again was very nice and apologetic. If I had been staying any longer I would have asked for another room.
I did sleep well both nights. The reception staff were very good. House keeping/maintenance staff need to try a lot harder.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
shrewsbury
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

well having left one premier inn to go & stay in another you would think that both would be compatible,but i am afraid this was not the case.
1)booking in was easy & the lady on reception was good
2)room was good apart from bath wash cream holder run out(no real problem)
3)food at night was good
now the minus points
1) alterations were in progress,but nobody was told & at 9-30pm the workmen started carrying in materials leaving the front door wide open for at least one & a half hours making the bar area very cold.
We accept that jobs have to be done but at least leave it until 11-00pm before starting as the banging started at around 10-15pm & the bar was still quite full.not a very good advert for you
2) we went to bed at about 11-00pm & the wife woke me up at 12-10pm as there was continual banging of doors for at least 15mins from what sounded like young lads from i believe had been staying there a long time
It is a shame because we then struggled to go back to sleep.
Sorry to be so negative,but it might help you re-think for next time.

Derbyshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Arrived to a very friendly welcome. Check in fast and soon in my room. Comfortable as always. Warm and very pleased to see a comfy chair.
I was in room 23, by the stairs. Not a sound was heard.
A lovely nights sleep. Thank you.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Me and my mum stayed here 24th jan 14 for the weekend, room 28, to visit my nan who lives in wales. The staff were brilliant especially rachel and i didnt catch the young lads name that worked the friday night shift, my mum doesnt sleep very well so she enjoyed the chats she had with him when she went down for smokes in the middle of the night. I was very impressed with the hotel overall i went there having high expectations as i work in a premier inn my self. We found the restaurant very busy all weekend but with it being a weekend you espect that anyway, food was fab. Very well done to all the staff. We will be returning later on in the year.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,151 reviews
Llandudno Bay Hotel
Llandudno Bay Hotel
#18 of 59 in Llandudno

Been to Premier Inn Llandudno (Glan-Conwy) Hotel? Share your experiences!