“Best Coffee in North Wales”

Providero Tea and Coffee House
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Everything about Providero oozes artisan, finest quality and customer experience. This little establishment is a MUST VISIT for anyone who like's a good quality cup of coffee or fine tea, the cakes are excellent too.
I live in the States now and I always tie a trip into Providero when I'm in Wales. In fact, I'll be buying some of their coffee beans to take back over to the States with me.
This is a first class business and a true asset to the local area, keep doing what you're doing. =)

1  Thank duvain
There are newer reviews for Providero Tea and Coffee House

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My husband discovered Jon and his van a few years ago and he would seek him out whenever he could. Jon was always so pleasant and kind and we really liked supporting his endeavors. My husband has immigrated to Texas and our first trip back has included a stop at the new storefront. He got his double espresso and I got a lovely cup of tea. We also got the hummingbird cake which was so delicious.
We enjoyed lounging upstairs in the clean, modern space.
We'll be back before we go home to Texas for sure and we plan to make it back every time we get back to Wales.

2  Thank Kristie999
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have to declare an interest here as I took part in their Kickstarter campaign to fund the place, they sent us a voucher for a coffee and as we were in north wales we decided to visit.
Great coffee and amazing cakes, lovely friendly service and pretty much everything we thought it would be.
Open another one near us please!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Jon runs a great place here. So friendly and his wife makes fabulous cakes. As they don't have a kitchen you are welcome to buy savouries elsewhere and eat them in the coffee house whilst enjoying your coffee. Make sure you have something from their fresh, home made cake selection. You won't be disappointed!
Judith & Bill

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is a fantastic place to go for really good quality coffee and tea.. The owners are very friendly and knowledgeable about their tea and coffee. They can advise you about the different types of drinks and beans at your leisure as you're not rushed like you are at the chain coffee shops. Also the cakes etc. are delicious and always fresh. If you love coffee this place is a must.