Residence Inn Moline Quad Cities
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitefront deskbreakfast buffet issmall issueroom was cleanwafflesnice hotelroad constructionexcellent stayhotel is locatedquad citiesconvenient locationhot tubupon checkbusiness triptv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2013

When in town I always stay at this hotel. My wife and I brought our grand kids back from vacation and we stayed here for four nights. The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly.

I was happy to see they have added Direct TV to the rooms.

Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Carole C, General Manager at Residence Inn Moline Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Thank you. We have now added DVR service to all TVs so you can record your shows while you are out with the grand kids and catch up after you put them to bed for the night.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

This was a very nice hotel, and the staff was very accommodating. Just don't stay here for the evening social hour or food. We have stayed in lots of hotels. I stayed in a King studio which was pretty much a double room with a nice sitting area and a kitchenette. The beds were comfy, the room clean...with the exception of the microwave, and it only had a small bit of food on the rack which could have been an honest oversight. . The evening "social hour" and the food does not hold a candle to Homewood or Embassy suites. They only had White zinfandel for "white" wine and it was really really bad, 2 buck chuck stuff. This may have accounted for why sooo many people got lemonade with their dried up hot dogs. They had one red wine, and I don't know how many beer choices...but my guess, based on wine choice is maybe two really bad ones. HOWEVER, breakfast was a bit better than a Hampton and held it's own with Homewood, but certainly was not Embassy. If you are going for a nice, clean, freindly place to stay then go...I would again...but don't go if the the evening food and happy hour are important.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ginger C

Thank you. I am sorry you were not pleased with the wine, we have contacted our supplier and upgraded the wine. Marriott is changing the social menu and we will be upgrading the food that is served as well. Your comments help us to make improvements and we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Great hotel, new feel, rooms are spacious and their breakfast is pretty good overall. A great place to stay in Quad Cities area. Great parking area and proximity to room locations. Indoor pool and Jacuzzi along with outdoor fire pit area and grill.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback, your kind words are sure appreciated.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

This is a great newer property that is in a nice quiet area of the city, yet very convenient to the interstate. The rooms are very bright and clean, and the staff attentive to any need you may have. There isn't an attached restaurant, but there are several in the area. There is a complimentary breakfast that is very good however. I'd highly recommend if you're in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Carole C, General Manager at Residence Inn Moline Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay with us. We are blessed to have this location; When guests call to make reservations; we tell them "We can see John Deere Road from here but we can not hear John Deere Road" We are close enough to be convenient for our guests. I will share your compliments with the staff and again, Thank You!

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I was just passing through Moline and needed a place to stay for 1 night and this Residence Inn was a great value for the price. I didn't have high expectations; I don't expect 5 star service and hotel amenities when paying a much cheaper price. The room was big (as most Residence Inn's are) with a kitchen, living area, and bedroom. Everything was spotless with a comfortable bed.

For what you pay, I feel you this is a great value.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert W

Thank you for staying with us and your praise.