“Disgraceful”
Review of Motel 6 Moline

Motel 6 Moline
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Moline

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Super 8 moline a couple of weeks ago with my husband. This site was on the way in our cross country trip from Ca to Ri, which is the reason we selected it. This motel was located in an average location and their price was reasonable--however that is about it. The check in clerk was not rude, but not very helpful or friendly either. The room looked okay, a little run down-- it could use some renovations. The motel had a laundry facility and I decided to go ahead an give it a try. I was just washing a pair of pants and two shirts and it took 3 dryer cycles for my clothes to be dry--a total of 6 dollars per cycle! A total rip off. I explained to the front clek the situation and that perhaps their dryer is not functioning correctly but I was quickly dismissed and was offered any solution. Next morning I wake up for the morning breakfast (which suppose to run from 6 to 9 am) however when I arrived there at 850 everything was putted away already. Disappointing experience...

• Stayed August 2013
Traveler6310, General Manager at Motel 6 Moline, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Thank you for taking he time to review your stay with us. I will be looking into he issues you had with the gust dryer, as this is he first time we have had any problems with it. I will also be verifying the breakfast is out as advertised, we usually have I out later for people like yourself who come down near the end, I am sorry his occurred ad will not happen again.Being one of the best values in the Quad Cities we understand a great deal is only as good as the quality and service you receive. If you have ay issues during your stay, let us know and we will correct it as quickly as possible every time. Thank you again
Roscoe
Reviewed 21 July 2013

There was not a variety of breakfast items-only had a very ripe banana and a grapefruit for fruit at breakfast. Nice that coffee was available 24hrs. Would have been nice to have peanut butter packets and a little more fruit like oranges and nicer bananas, may hard boiled eggs?

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

jbutcher-13, General Manager at Motel 6 Moline, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
I'm sorry you were not happy with our continental breakfast. We do have cereals, toast,
waffles, yogurt and fruit. We don't have grapefruit, the oranges we have are extra large
ones which are really pretty good. I hope this doesn't keep you from coming back to
stay with us.