“our favorite”

Ranked #77 of 165 Restaurants in Moline
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 January 2014

we go no where else to get authentic mexican food. The owners are consistantly thriving to make sure their customers get the best service and their food the way we want it. We love this place and go there every Saturday.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I usually go to the location in South Park Mall. The food is average, there are better Mexican restaurants in town. The prices are good and the service is VERY quick which makes this a great place to go for lunch.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

If you are a fan of Tex-Mex, you know to be cautious of such claims in the Midwest. Unless this is a family name, the restaurant is misspelled (the pepper is the Habanero, not habanero).

If you really like spicy Mexican, go somewhere else. This is a bland imitation of the real thing.

The servers I saw seemed nice and friendly, but they're fighting an uphill battle. Maybe true Tex-Mex doesn't play well in this market, and I respect that. But you're more likely to get tastier Mexican at Taco Bell than this local chain.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I am not from the area but I attempted to go here last night....after parking and walking the entire length of an un-air-conditioned mall I fount this place closed. I only chose it because it was near my hotel; I did check the website prior and there was nothing indicating that it was closed. So I don't know if it is permanently closed but I will never waste my time with any of the other locations of this chain.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Can't go wrong with this genuine deal. We had been to Habenero's numberous times over the years and you can always count on good food and good service. This isn't your run of the mill Tex-Mex style - real deal with real people behind the scenes.

Been to Habanero's? Share your experiences!