America's Best Inn Moline
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My boyfriend and I were in Davenport for a wedding and decided to stay here because its affordable, however the room was filthy. The fridge was modly, microwave was broken and taped! Weird people walking around at all hours I felt unsafe. The owners dog almost attacked my boyfriend. Never staying there again. Shell out some extra $$ and stay at hampton inn across the street.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank mandy62390

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Hotel is filthy!!! Our room had what I'm hoping is soda sprayed all over the door and dried. The bathtub was full of mold. Our room key did not work because the door was broken. We had to wait for someone to let us into our room on a night that was below zero. Then we were told if we left the room we would have to go to the front desk for them to let us back in. The curtains had holes, the carpet was dirty and splattered with something dark red. Our room had no towels or washcloths. One bar of soap, but nothing to dry off with. Management was horrible. They apologize but don't offer anything to compensate you. Barely speak English.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Heather A
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We were unable to find anywhere else to stay in the Quad Cities area on a recent Saturday night as we were driving east on I-80. We ended up here because a room was available. The first room we were offered was "non-smoking" but reeked of cigarette smoke. We were then given a different room on the upstairs open hallway. The place is very rundown - you get the impression that it's more of a "flop house" than a motel. Cigarette butts and unidentifiable liquids were everywhere on the stairs and the floors. One of the rooms had a small barbeque set up just outside the door. It was 11:45 PM when we arrived and a number of people were sitting in the open air hallway, smoking and drinking. A very unpleasant atmosphere!
The room's AC unit was partly detached from the wall, and the inside of the window was fogged up like a terrarium.
On the positive: the sheets appeared clean, there was no evidence of bed bugs, and the bathroom appeared clean. And it was pretty cheap. The owner was pleasant enough and did apologize for the first smoke-smelling room.
I would highly recommend that- no matter how late it is- you keep driving until you find somewhere else to stay !

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ClaraK0292
Reviewed 31 May 2013

In my reviews, 3 stars is the standard. Moline was the first stop after a 15 hr drive, and the hotel was situated in a hotel-centric strip a few miles from the Mississippi river. It was and probably will be the cheapest rate, and it is what you pay. A decent bed, thin walls, broken ice machine, etc. You can hear every car that parks at any point, and I've been in enough hotels to sense that when the hotel gets real busy, it gets "suspiciously" busy. We had a decent enough 1-night stay, so if you are strapped for cash, or just need the shut-eye, it's at the bottom of the list, but not the worst of all time.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank eoxixis
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Long story short, management is terrible, hotel is unsanitary. Bathroom had big flies buzzing around. These people don't know how to keep anything clean and it is apparent. Owners are arrogant and run this place terribly . Extremely low quality, very uncleanly, very unwelcome place. I wanted to throw up because of the curry and cigarette stench. There are much better hotels than this one.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Chuck R
Reviewed 2 October 2012

This hotel is disgusting! There are people outside drinking and/or selling drugs and I'm pretty sure there were prostitutes there as well. The owners did not care at all. They were rude and arrogant! The rooms were disgusting and I dont think they had ever been cleaned! How this place still exists is a shock to me! I wouldn't even let my worst enemy stay here!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 2 September 2012

First off the rooms are very dirty!! There are a lot of very undesirable people that stay here. The phones do Not work and haven't in over 3 months. The internet doesn't work and the staff including the owner says "Your computer is bad" when in fact per their internet provider it is their modems and routers that are bad!! The cable tv goes in and out! There is no continental breakfast like advertised! No game room, no business or conference room! Basically what you are paying for is a very uncomfortable bed!!!! I Do not recommend ever staying here! Everyday non stop guests go to the office and complain about this place and their attitude is oh well basically. They advertise that they offer things that do not exist. Hotel is spider infested and bug infested!! I have seen them personally give someone a room that is already occupied. Housekeeping just walks in the rooms. Stairs have been falling apart as well. I could go on but I think you get the Idea! DO NOT STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Choose a Different hotel
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank silentadvisor
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moline
La Quinta Inn Moline Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Moline – Quad Cities
Radisson on John Deere Commons
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#4 of 6 in Bettendorf
Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities
Residence Inn Moline Quad Cities

Been to America's Best Inn Moline? Share your experiences!