I can not say enough good things about this hotel! 50 of us stayed at this hotel for 3 days while visiting several local factories and were very pleased with everything about this place. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were fantastic. There were several great restaurants within walking distance or you could hang out in the hotel bar. Breakfast was included each day and had a nice assortment of different things each morning. And the fresh baked cookies in the lobby were always a nice treat. We will definitely be staying at this hotel again when we return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're traveling to the Quad Cities to visit the John Deere Pavilion, take in a concert at the I-Wireless Center, cruise on The Celebration Belle, enjoy casinos, or visit the Rock Island Arsenal, we're the place to stay! If you are visiting students at Western Illinois University or Augustana, we are just down the road. Our relaxed Northwoods theme will help make Stoney Creek your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel Moline
- Stoney Creek Hotel Moline