We chose the Stoney Creek Inn because of its proximity to the i wireless Center. I'm glad we did. We arrived early, had prompt check in. The front desk staff was friendly and pleasant. After settling in to the room, a front desk staff member called to ask how the room was and if there was anything we needed. Thought that was a nice touch. Found the room to be very clean and comfortable. The hotel was very full due to the evenings concert so their lounge area was extremely busy. Have to say that the one employee that was trying her best to serve everyone was handling it with a pleasant attitude and a smile. Bravo to her. Also, loved the location. Will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're traveling to the Quad Cities to visit the John Deere Pavilion, take in a concert at the I-Wireless Center, cruise on The Celebration Belle, enjoy casinos, or visit the Rock Island Arsenal, we're the place to stay! If you are visiting students at Western Illinois University or Augustana, we are just down the road. Our relaxed Northwoods theme will help make Stoney Creek your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel Moline
- Stoney Creek Hotel Moline