We have stayed at the SCH&CC several times over the last five years. It's dated and a has squirrelly design touches. But, comfortable beds, quiet, spacious, rooms and nice amenities like quality towels and linens. People seem very loyal to the hotel (we meet people staying for the zillionth time). It gets elderly bus tours.
Lot of dining options nearby - from upscale to TGIF. The hotel has a neat screened in porch with raised tables that is near the bar area.
Speaking of food - the breakfast, I realize it's free and expectations should be low, is the worst of the several hotels we have stayed in around the area. It's just cheaply done and it shows. The old people on the bus tour didn't seem to care.
One last complaint. We were a walk in and paid at $25 more than if I had booked online. The staff is very young and I got the impression this hotel doesn't pay as well as others in the area as while they were very nice they were a lot less professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're traveling to the Quad Cities to visit the John Deere Pavilion, take in a concert at the I-Wireless Center, cruise on The Celebration Belle, enjoy casinos, or visit the Rock Island Arsenal, we're the place to stay! If you are visiting students at Western Illinois University or Augustana, we are just down the road. Our relaxed Northwoods theme will help make Stoney Creek your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel Moline
- Stoney Creek Hotel Moline