My oldest son loves to stay in hotels, and for his birthday we chose Stoney Creek In in Moline because it has an awesome pool and hot tub. The rooms are quaint and have a soothing lodge feel (in perfect alignment with the rest of the hotel).
When we checked out the next morning, our van had a dead battery. We told the front desk attendant, Jason S., and he was happy to pull his vehicle around to ours and give us a jump-start. I offered him $20 for his help, but he politely declined and said it was his pleasure, and hoped we had a nice stay.
We would recommend this hotel as a great, affordable alternative to the cookie cutter Holiday, Fairfield, Hampton, [insert Inn here]. Fun, realxing, and in a convenient location for an easy walk to great activities (John Deere Commons, i-wireless center, riverwalk( and plenty of fine dining as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're traveling to the Quad Cities to visit the John Deere Pavilion, take in a concert at the I-Wireless Center, cruise on The Celebration Belle, enjoy casinos, or visit the Rock Island Arsenal, we're the place to stay! If you are visiting students at Western Illinois University or Augustana, we are just down the road. Our relaxed Northwoods theme will help make Stoney Creek your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel Moline
- Stoney Creek Hotel Moline