Great place to stay in Moline. The setting is very nice right by the river, and the hotel is very close / walking distance to eating establishments and the iWireless Center. The hotel staff if great to work with, and very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're traveling to the Quad Cities to visit the John Deere Pavilion, take in a concert at the I-Wireless Center, cruise on The Celebration Belle, enjoy casinos, or visit the Rock Island Arsenal, we're the place to stay! If you are visiting students at Western Illinois University or Augustana, we are just down the road. Our relaxed Northwoods theme will help make Stoney Creek your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel Moline
- Stoney Creek Hotel Moline