“Great Quad Cities choice”

Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Moline
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We were in town two nights for a wedding. After much research, I booked a king studio suite at this hotel. We were traveling with two small children and needed as much space as possible for our pack-and-play and an inflatable bed for our preschooler. We wound up choosing Hampton Inns for each leg of our road trip to the Quad Cities because we've had good experiences before with this chain. Honestly, the hotels are a tad pricier than they should be, but I am willing to shell out a few extra dollars for the consistency of the chain -- I've always experienced updated buildings, clean rooms and helpful staff. This location was no exception. The suite was a good choice with the kids. The flat screen TV was a nice touch. The hotel is out at the airport, so not in the middle of the QC, but it isn't a far drive from anything. The free breakfast had a bunch of different options, which I found helpful with two picky young eaters. I have to compliment Housekeeping -- the woman who cleaned our room earned her tip dealing with the clutter from my kids and she was very helpful in leaving extra towels and garbage bags for us. I definitely think this is the best hotel choice in Moline.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport

Reviewed 11 October 2011

I stay here when travelling to the Quad Cities for work. It is right next door to the airport, and there are plenty of restaurants in the area. The staff is always helpful with restaurant recommendations, the rooms are clean, and the price is right. My only complaint is there never seems to be enough cardio machines for the demand. They have one treadmill, one bike and one elyptical and I often have to wait in line to get on one of them.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2011

It's fairly new, so I expected it to be clean, but what a 'find' for a short overnight before an early morning flight or a recuperating rest after a long international flight! The room was big, the bed was great (lots of pillows!) Free WIFI, Free HBO channels, nice lobby, efficient front desk, 24-hour-help-yourself coffee, left turn from driveway and you are practically at the airport terminal. AAA discount offered. I left at the 'stroke of dawn' so breakfast wasn't being served--no problem, they gave me a to-go breakfast consisting of a muffin, 2 granola-type bars, an apple, a bottle of water and a package of breath mints! I live about an hour from the airport and I travel frequently. I usually avoid booking the earliest flights because I don't want to drive over at 4a.m. and when I return from an international flight, I usually try to wake up sufficiently to drive home--now I know where I can stay to be rested at the beginning of a trip or be 5 minutes from a comfortable bed at the end of a trip!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2011

It was a nice hotel! Very typical of Hampton Inns, rooms were nice, beds were comfortable. We woke up too late for breakfast, so not sure how that was. It was close to the highway, there were 2 movie theatres nearby. Not a ton of restaurants nearby however.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Hampton Inns (and the Hilton family hotels) always seem to be comfortable, clean and well maintained. This location is no exception. You would be very comfortable spending multiple nights here. Helpful staff, nice breakfast. Convenient location to highway and airport, but quiet street. Downtown Moline is only a few minutes away.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I've been reluctant to provide this staff the praise they deserve because I already need to book my monthly stay here well in advance, but it would be unfair of me to keep this secret treasure to myself any longer. Desk service team: perfect! Manager (Marc): perfect! Restaurant manager (Bea): perfect! Maintenance manager (Bob): perfect! After a year & a half of monthly stays I don't believe I've ever needed to ask for anything - it's all been anticipated. Okay, I asked for an application for a Hilton-related credit card & they've been tying me in to every possible promotion ever since I received the card. When I Google to learn what some of these promotions are, I read from others that the rewards are difficult to obtain & I realize that my subtle team of perfectionists have my back at all times. Love! Love! Love Quad Cities Airport Hampton Inn! I hope I'll still be able to snag a reservation now that you know all of this...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2011

For a simple Hampton Inn in a smaller city, I was impressed by this hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating, helping to find me a room despite the website's "no availability" status. The room I stayed in had a modern studio feel, and the hotel overall is clean and well maintained. The lobby is nice and large, and while I didn't partake, a free breakfast is offered. The hotel is basically on the airport property, but I don't recall having heard any airplanes or having my sleep disrupted by airport traffic. Finally, the gym is pretty simple with very little equipment, but it was never crowded so I had easy access to the single treadmill. I would certainly return to this hotel on a future trip.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business