Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Moline
Atlanta, Georgia
“Hampton Inn Moline”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Everything was +10. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Excellent location, service, clean and comfortable beds. Very good "free" breakfast and value for your money.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for the review. We take pride in our customer service and our facility. We hope to see you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Yet another great experience at a Hampton Inn as expected. Extremely clean, friendly, easy to access, business center was easily accessed and no issues with equipment. Will definatley stay at this hotel when in town again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, 28 September 2013
Thank you for the review. Im glad everything was up to your expectations. We hope to see you again in the future.
Joliet, United States
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Great treatment and check in efficiency. I had a late check in and was able to be in my room quickly and efficiently. I would stay here any time I am in the area. The free breakfast is an excellent plus, as was the quality and speed of the FREE internet access.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review. We take pride in our customer service and its always good to hear when we are providing that. Thank You
Wolf Point, Montana
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This hotel is literally in the parking lot of the airport and an easy walk. We met Ana at the Front Desk...most personable and very helpful. She offered several dining options as well as things to do in the area. We had a great time and will return to this hotel for future business travel!!

Room Tip: Always stay at the end of the hall...away from the elevators.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, 15 September 2013
Thank you for the great review! Its good to hear that our front desk is providing great service. ill pass along the kudos to Ana.
Wheaton, Illinois
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The check in and check out was very quick. We were both pleased with the cleanliness of our room. And I like fact that it had 2 pairs of room darkening drapes. The hotel was quiet. We never heard any airplane noise or hall noise. We both had a great night's sleep. The breakfast was good, but the eggs were somewhat dry and disappointing. I also wish they included a low fat plain Greek yogurt on their breakfast bar. My spouse is a runner and was comfortable running in the parking lot.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Thank you for the kind review. Im glad everything was good for your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 August 2013

After my superb experience at the nearby Muscatine, IA Hampton, my stay at Moline was a disappointment. The entire hotel was undergoing renovation; likely it was more than due. I stayed at this same property in 2008 and considered it "Excellent" at the time. Hopefully it will again become so.

I thought my room was a little small (compared to newer Hamptons) and while I found nothing "Wrong" the construction all around the hotel gave me the feeling of dust and made me feel creepy.

I stayed the night before a morning flight and I will say that the airport terminal is extremely close. I wouldn't recommend it due to traffic, but it would be easily walkable.

I could never get hooked up to the wireless on my Kindle (never had an issue anywhere else - in fact, the next morning at the airport it connected effortlessly) and I was concerned I wouldn't have anything to read on the flight home. The front desk person tried to help but they were not knowledgeable about this type of issue.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Id like to apologize for the condition of the hotel. We are undergoing renovations and unfortuanately it can get a little dusty. I will also work with the front desk on troubleshooting internet problems. Again sorry for the problems and we hope to see you again sometime.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I was a little worried about the remodel notice I received. When I got to the hotel everything was clean and you could barely notice that they where renovating the hotel.
My room was impeccable! The room size was also larger than the usual Hampton room. Service was great as well, I even got a call from the hotel manager mid afternoon to see how my check in process went and how I found my room. Great touch :)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for the review! Im glad the service wa top notch. Its always great to hear that. Our renovation is almost done and we hope you come back to see the finished product.