“Amazing time and wonderful staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We had our wedding at a local site,but used the Hampton as our HQ. The staff, leading up to, during, and after were phenomenal. They helped us square away a number if reservations, helped with last minute issues, and were constantly going out of their way to help us.

Stayed: November 2013
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thanks so much for the great review! Im glad we took care of you and your wedding guests and its always good to hear how well our staff does. Thanks!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Quality hotel, clean, comfortable bed, nice linens, bathroom was spacious, unique room layout made it feel a little more like home. The desk was large and outlets plentiful. I was concerned I would deal with airport noise but it was not an issue. I would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! Yes we are on airport property but can rarely hear the noise. Im gald you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Moline, Ill. From the moment I arrived until I left, the experience was wonderful. My room was clean, fresh, and comfortable. My television selections were through DirecTV and were plentiful and great. The breakfast was well done. And for a hotel that is right on an airport, I never heard a single plane from my room. The wifi was not the strongest in my third floor space, but the computers in the business center more than made up for that.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the King Bed mini-suites.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thanks for the great review. Im sorry you had issues with the wifi, I will have that checked out. Im glad the business center worked out for you and Im glad you enjoyed the stay.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Room was clean and luxurious. This is a new facility located at the Quad Cities (Moline, IL) airport. Everything we wanted was included in the amenities from indoor heated pool and exercise room to hot continental breakfast. Staff was extremely polite.

• Stayed: November 2013
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thanks for the great review. Its always great to see the staff did a great job and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I slept well, felt safe, the room was clean, and the staff friendly. I stay 100 nights a year, in hotels, so I have a lot to compare with. This hotel is close to the Iowa border so I crossed the bridge just to say I'd been to Iowa. I didn't see much....

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for the great review. Im glad you felt safe and its alwyas great to hear that our staff did a great job.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Even though this motel is right next to the municipal airport, you would never know it. Room was very quiet, roomy and comfortable & was extremely clean. We heard the front desk tell another guest that the entire motel had been recently remodeled. Our room was modern with sleek furniture & a contemporary style that was very non-motel feeling! Open concept layout. Pretty much all one big room except for shower & toilet area. Bed was very comfortable & large flat screen TV was on a swivel in the middle of the room so you could either watch from the bed or the living room area, which made it really nice. Service was great. Breakfast was really excellent, the day we were there, they served omelets & they were so good I had two! Food was hot, oatmeal could be jazzed up with available brown sugar, nuts, raisins, etc. Location was great. There was an excellent Steak House across the street & easy access to I-74 and Route 6. All kinds of stores, etc in the general vacinity.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review. Im glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for letting everyone on Tripadvisor know the great amenities we have here. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

This was a wonderful hotel, one of the best we've ever stayed in. It was exceptionally clean. The desk attendant was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was kept well stocked and it was very clean.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for the great review. We take pride in our customer service so its always great to hear that the service was good. We have a great housekeeping and breakfast staff, Im glad you enjoyed your stay.